Chapter 16-20

——This is Song Douding's original intention that he has never forgotten.

  Zhou Ziyan knew that Song Douding had great ambitions, but he didn't expect that Song Douding really wanted to take the children's examination now.

  And he told Father Song about it that night.

  Song's father was still happy when he heard that Song Weifeng was going to take part in the children's examination.

  As a result, when he heard that seven-year-old Song Douding was going to take part in the children's examination, he froze on the spot.

  After reacting, Song's father hugged Song Douding and kissed him several times in front of everyone.

  The laughter shook the roof.

  "Hahahaha! There is smoke coming out of the ancestral grave of our old Song family, there is smoke coming out! There are actually two scholars coming out, two!"

  Song Weifeng and Song Douding haven't taken the exam yet, but in Father Song's eyes, if they dare to take such an exam, these two children are already much better than his father!

  After Song's father finished Song Douding, he took Zhou Ziyan's hand and praised him with tears, "My Douding has never been so easy to learn, sir, you are such a talented man! He actually made Douding willing to take part in the children's examination, sir... Mr. incredible!"

  "Don't, you're welcome... This is what a teacher should do..." Zhou Ziyan tried to pull out his hand, but failed once. In the end, he could only cry with two red marks.

  The Song family was so serious about Song Douding's participation in the children's examination that Zhou Ziyan had to stop joking and think seriously.

  He originally applied for the job of Mr. Literary.

  Now that Song Douding wants to take part in the children's examination, he will officially become Song Douding's wife.

  I don't know why I feel extremely excited.

  Even before Douding left, he already felt proud and proud.

  In fact, he still felt resentful about his dismissal from office.

  Now I can take the exam with my apprentice. If possible, we will enter the officialdom together in the future.

  Maybe he could scare Emperor Xuan to his knees.

  Zhou Ziyan wanted to understand this and directly modified the teaching curriculum to make 'participating in the children's examination and getting a good ranking' his first goal.

  Song's father is very supportive of his two children's participation in the children's examination.

  Not only providing moral encouragement, but also financial encouragement.

  Let them buy whatever they want and don't shortchange themselves by studying.

  Song Weifeng took the money and kept reading in his room.

  He has already learned all the courses from the academy, and the rest just needs to be consolidated.

  On Song Douding's side, Zhou Ziyan thought about it all day and night.

  Finally, based on my two lifetime experiences, I listed a long list of 'exam materials' and 'must readings'.

  Let Song Douding follow suit and buy it.

  Looking at the long list of book titles, Song Douding collapsed on the ground and shouted: "Why are there so many! The money my father just gave me is about to be gone! Why doesn't my brother need to buy so many books!"