Chapter 101-105

They took the things given by the prefect and left the prefect's mansion.

  As soon as the two of them went out, Song Douding couldn't wait to open the calligraphy completely.

  Zhou Ziyan was there to help. He didn't expect the magistrate's handwriting to be so elegant and casual.

  Studying diligently is valuable and perseverant.

  After looking at it for a long time, it turned out to be similar to my own handwriting.

  Thinking again of the furnishings in the study room of the Yuenan magistrate, Zhou Ziyan realized that he had been on the verge of losing his horse.

  After reading the words, Song Douding quickly opened another scroll.

  A graceful immortal, holding a green jade Ruyi, is far away in the mountains and rivers, unlike the world.

  Zhou said to himself: "..."

  Yes, this place is far away from Qingjing Province. Song Weifeng said before that several of his small paintings have spread here.

  Unexpectedly, after going round and round, what he got from the prefect was actually his own painting.

  Is it because of his study goal that the prefect of Yuenan gave them this?

  "Is this painted by the prefect?" Song Douding touched the painting and read it from beginning to end.

  He didn't recognize the signature at the end of the scroll and thought it was a painting by the prefect of Yuenan.

  "Dou Ding, Brother Zhou!" Song Weifeng saw Zhou Ziyan and the others coming out and immediately went to greet them.

  Song Douding couldn't wait to show off to Song Weifeng, "Brother, brother, look, look, the prefect gave him his own calligraphy and painting!"

  "Did the prefect give you something?" Song Weifeng was stunned.

  Not only were their gifts not delivered, but nothing was received.

  Why did Brother Zhou get a gift from the prefect instead?

  "The prefect likes little Douding very much." Zhou Ziyan explained beside him, without mentioning his own affairs. "The prefect also knew about the incident where little Douding went to court."

  "...I see." Song Weifeng finally understood why Liao Weian said that before leaving.

  Indeed, these people, if they only study, will be nothing more than scholars in the end.

  But there are so many scholars in the world.

  Xiaodouding is different. Not only is he young, but he also has his own reputation. Even the prefect knows about it!

  "Brother, look at it quickly!" Song Douding was not satisfied with Song Weifeng's bland reaction, "The prefect is worthy of being the prefect, he is so good at calligraphy and painting."

  Song Weifeng followed and watched it for a while. Suddenly, he grabbed the painting and refused to let go, "This...this!"

  The signature of this painting is a chic travel.

  There are many people with the surname You in the world, but there is only one person with this font.

  "Brother, do you know this?" Song Douding was puzzled.

  "It's true...it turns out to be this painting!" Song Weifeng rubbed the scroll carefully, obviously recognizing whose painting it was. "It's signed with this word, it must be right..."