Chapter 261-265

The original owner 'You Qingtang' lost his parents.

  Zhou Ziyan, who came from modern times, grew up alone after his parents divorced when he was a boy and they started their own families.

  "Brother Zhou..."

  Zhou Ziyan's eyes were full of tenderness and distress.

  Song Weifeng was obsessed with it.

  "...Actually, it's nothing. It's all over. My name is Song Weifeng now. The reason why I insist on these things is just to seek justice for my brother, so that his spirit can rest in peace in heaven."

  To put it bluntly, Song Weifeng actually cares more about the current Song family and has no feelings for the so-called Wei family.

  He was able to return to the Wei family in the first place only because his brother came to see him personally.

  His elder brother was indeed a rare and good brother, so Song Weifeng's only attachment to the Wei family was this elder brother.

  Now that his brother committed suicide due to injustice, he must clear his brother's grievances before he can completely let go of the relationship between the Wei family.

  "I know what you mean." Zhou Ziyan left his seat, insisted on squeezing into Song Weifeng's chair, and then hugged him, as if he could stick together in this way.

  Zhou Ziyan put his chin on Song Weifeng's shoulder, opening and closing his lips, "Then what do you want to do?"

  Song Weifeng's waist was surrounded by Zhou Ziyan's arms. Song Weifeng touched Zhou Ziyan's wrist and the callus on his thumb knuckles, and thought: "Master You..."

  "There is only Mr. Zhou now." Zhou Ziyan interrupted Song Weifeng's thoughts, "Don't forget who I am now."

  Song Weifeng frowned, "Brother Zhou, what's the matter with you?"

  He was such a good gentleman, why did he suddenly go to a small town in the south to become a wife?

  "Hey, it's a long story."

  Zhou Ziyan told Song Weifeng his story as a joke.

  Even though Song Weifeng's expression became more and more serious as he spoke, Zhou Ziyan still looked indifferent.

  "You think Brother Zhou is miserable? He has been studying for twenty-five years, but in the end he became a scholar with nothing."

  The more Zhou Ziyan talked, the more miserable he felt, so he simply lay on Song Weifeng's back and asked for comfort from his brother like a child.

  "Brother Zhou, you have a lot."

  Song Weifeng turned halfway and touched Zhou Ziyan's forehead, "Brother Zhou, you are the one who founded the literacy class. How come you have nothing?"

  "The knowledge and righteousness you have, Douding and I may not be able to catch up with you in this life."

  Song Weifeng thought of his ranking in the provincial examination, lowered his head and smiled.

  It's better not to let Brother Zhou know too clearly.

  "Brother Zhou has been in high positions and walked through every corner of Daqing. He is still able to maintain his current mentality, continue to study, and continue to teach and educate people. It is really amazing."

  Song Weifeng's voice seemed to flow from his throat, gentle and low.

  Zhou Ziyan's head dropped lower and lower as he listened to the sound.