Chapter 226-230

When Si Niang calculated the age difference like this, she almost hit him, "Brother Zhou, you're ten years old, that's ten years old! You, aren't you an old man and a young wife?"

  "Hey, I should be almost twenty years old now. Okay, okay!" Gu Hongwen stopped Siniang, "Not too young, not too young!"

  "Brother Zhou is also thirty this year!" Siniang said bluntly.

  Zhou Ziyan was suddenly overwhelmed by the big mountain of age. He had never cared about his age all these years. Now he suddenly calculated it and suddenly realized that he was actually a third-year student!

  Although he can't calculate his age by adding it up, if he adds up his age in his previous life, he will be five years old!

  Zhou Ziyan covered his face, which was still smooth and tender, "...you're not that old, are you?"

  Not to mention it was okay, but when it came to age, Zhou Ziyan suddenly realized that the few people who were laughing and joking in the Imperial College and studying were now married and established careers.

  The two sons of Gu Dawang, the eldest, have grown so big.

  And Gu Dawang himself gradually climbed up to the third rank and became an indispensable member of Daqing.

  Jiang Nanxing looks calm and reserved now, but back then, she was also a lively girl with her high-waisted hair standing up and jumping up and down all day long.

  It should be because she has been a doctor in the Imperial College for so many years and faces many graduate students with distinctive personalities every day. In order not to lose the reputation of the Imperial College, she has gradually become more stable.

  Gu Hongwen used to always follow Jiang Nanxing around and listen to whatever Jiang Nanxing said. He was simply a soft-eared person.

  But now, Gu Hongwen has grown into a person under the Imperial Academy's sacrificial wine, and manages the entire Imperial Academy with his small body.

  He and these old friends have entered their thirties.

  They have all unknowingly crossed the years and changed from teenagers to young adults.

  The officials who taught them back then have also changed from young people to old people, and have gradually stopped meddling in their own business, and the new teenagers under them are also gradually growing up...

  It turns out that time and growth are such silent things.

  When you look back, you will realize that you have come so far.

  Will they wait a few years and become the front waves of Daqing, while the back waves will become even more turbulent and hit the coast?

  Zhou Ziyan couldn't help but look at Gu Siwen.

  The little boy was biting into a piece of meat with a mouth full of sauce, "My cousin looks very young!"

  "Looks younger than dad." Gu Siyang also said.

  Still a child.

  Zhou Ziyan was suddenly amused by Gu Siwen, which dispersed some of the melancholy in his heart.

  Jiang Nanxing thought for a while and said: "Actually, ten years is nothing. Throughout the ages, men have started a family, married a wife and had children, and the age of 30 is just right. But Brother Zhou, that little brother is so young, are you sure he has already thought about it? ?"