Chapter 6-10

There were no literacy classes when he was young. When there were literacy classes, his age exceeded the requirements for literacy classes. Alas!

Zhou Ziyan didn't think this was a big deal, so he handed it over and said, "It doesn't matter. If the master is willing, I can write down one page every day and bring annotations for the convenience of the master to read."

"Sir, you are so righteous!" Father Song did not expect that the scholar in front of him would be willing to write books silently for a big old man like himself, and would also be willing to add his own annotations.

He originally wanted to recruit some elderly masters to teach Song Douding.

Where did this damn boy Song Douding come from? How come he is so down-to-earth!

Although this Mr. Zhou is young, he has extraordinary bearing.

Even though he had met so many people, few were as calm and composed as this gentleman.

I can pick up all the books I have read at my fingertips, and I take great care of Doudin. He is indeed the best candidate to be my husband.

but......

Father Song remained silent, and Zhou Ziyan also waited patiently.

After a while, Song's father finally said, "Sir... are you married? Are there anyone else in the family?"

"To be honest, I lost my father when I was young, and my mother when I was young, so I grew up living on the food of hundreds of families." Zhou said to himself that he was talking about his original life experience, but the second half was just nonsense, "Now I have passed the marriage date. My age is really due to my natural inability to marry my wife. I have been married three times, but each time it ended without a cure. The matchmakers say that I am destined to be a widower and not suitable for marriage."

Although the Daqing Dynasty did not believe in gods, they respected them.

When Zhou Ziyan first left Beijing, he encountered some strange and stalking people because of his own conditions. He had no choice but to fabricate an identity for himself as a 'lone star of evil spirits' in order to use the gods to scare them away. Those who have ulterior motives.

Later, Zhou Ziyan found that this setting was very easy to use and saved a lot of trouble, so he still uses it today.

After hearing what Zhou Ziyan said, Song's father felt relieved, "Sir, don't be surprised. In addition to Douding, a seven-year-old child, there is also a brother of the same age at home. Although he is currently studying in an academy, as a parent, he still has to think more about it. "

"That's it." Zhou Ziyan suddenly realized.

No wonder Xiao Shun would describe the eldest son of a family as "looking like no salt, five big and three thick".

It turns out that the eldest son of Song Dynasty is a brother!

The only difference between this Daqing Dynasty and the ancient times in his impression is that there are not only men and women here, but also a third gender - brother.

Although she has a male body, she can get pregnant and give birth to children.

Thinking of this, Zhou Ziyan promised Song's father, "My lord, don't worry. Those who study here will be responsible for their integrity and will not let the young master be tainted by other people's rumors."

After receiving Zhou Ziyan's promise, Song's father felt more at ease.

Thinking about the child at home who was full of evil ideas, he directly asked: "Where does Mr. live now? If it is convenient, can he live directly at home? He is really a naughty child. I hope Mr. will discipline him day and night."