Chapter 36-40

From then on, "Master You", the censor of Zuodu, only existed in Qingjing Province and would no longer be known to others unless necessary.

  And there is another white-bodied scholar Zhou Ziyan in the world.

  Regardless of the imperial examination or accepting disciples, he can act in his own name from now on.

  Zhou said he changed his household registration and did not tell anyone else.

  In the Song family, he only said that his household registration had been transferred from elsewhere and that he was now from Maminggou.

  Song Weifeng and Song Douding were both very happy about this and felt that they were closer to Master Zhou.

  Zhou Ziyan originally only planned to find a place to live by himself, so the selection criteria were very broad.

  But now if I want to teach five young apprentices, I must choose a house with a big yard.

  This will make it easier for the little carrot heads to sit.

  With his new selection criteria, he visited the real estate agency several times, but still couldn't find a suitable property.

  The more he looked at it, the more he felt that the Wang family courtyard he had photographed before was the most suitable.

  It's a pity that they don't sell it.

  Once again, I returned from the village without any problems.

  Zhou Ziyan touched his stomach and felt really hungry and discouraged.

  Otherwise, just place your hope on Uncle Song and pray that he is willing to turn the Song family into a private school to provide education for the little carrots.

  Judging from Father Song's previous respect for scholars... maybe it's okay.

  Zhou said that he was enjoying his hardships, and he was stopped before he even took two steps from the village house.

  "Young Master, this is a greeting card from my young master." The boy who stopped him respectfully presented a gilded greeting card.

  The boy didn't recognize the person in front of him.

  But to be able to ask his son to pay homage, this person must be unusual.

  "Greetings?" Zhou said he didn't quite understand. He was nothing now, yet someone actually sent him a greeting?

  Open it and go straight to the signature at the end.

  It was actually Liao Weian.

  Liao Weian, one of Lin Fanji's students, was from Qingjing Province.

  His father came from an aristocratic family and was appointed as a seventh-rank Dali judge, and his mother was a lady from a scholarly family.

  Seeing this name, Zhou Ziyan understood.

  He put the greeting card into his sleeve and raised his hand, "Where is your young master now?"

  "Go back to the young master, my young master is waiting for you." The boy turned around and pointed his palm towards the carriage where Liao Weian was sitting, "Young Master, if you have time, you can see me now."

  Zhou said he was still hungry, so he took a look around.

  Seeing a noodle stall not far from Zhuangzhaixing, he said to the boy, "I'm a little hungry now. Let your young master come with me to have a bowl of noodles."