Chapter 51-55

There is a small and short footrest beside the bed, and the bed is covered with a fine brocade quilt and two indigo square pillows.

  "Wow, what a big bed!" Song Douding jumped off Song Weifeng as soon as he saw the canopy bed.

  Touch here, rub there.

  Everywhere I look I find something new.

  Song Weifeng also took a closer look, "It's really good-looking. I don't think I've seen the style in this town before."

  Their beds all have simple cloud patterns, but the pattern here seems to be the pattern of some kind of flower.

  It's prettier than moiré.

  "It is combined with some patterns from Qingjing Province." Zhou Ziyan explained, "Master Wu from the northwest of the city is really good at his craftsmanship, and he made it so beautifully."

  He used to use the throne Arhat bed, which was large and luxurious in style.

  But it would be too ostentatious if placed in Maminggou, and it would be expensive to make.

  So he chose the canopy bed that people in Maminggou usually use, but slightly changed the pattern. Unexpectedly, the uncle actually made it!

  And it's very beautifully done!

  Zhou Ziyan opened the book-shaped round-corner cabinet and took out a small bundle.

  "Douding, come here and try it." Taking the goose yellow shirt in his hand, Zhou Ziyan gestured to Song Douding, "Well... this color is really good."

  Fresh and cute, most suitable for children as big as Douding.

  Song Douding ran over, pointed at the clothes in Zhou Ziyan's hand, and then pointed at himself, "Master, did you give it to me?"

  Zhou Ziyan pushed the clothes to him, "Of course it's for you, try it on?"

  "I'll go right away!" Song Douding took the clothes in Zhou Ziyan's hands and ran out the door.

  Zhou Ziyan shouted from behind: "What are you doing running so far away?! There are no outsiders here!"

  Song Douding didn't even look back, "Douding is shy!"

  "Seven years old, what is there to be shy about? It's really..." Zhou Ziyan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  Song Weifeng coughed lightly, "Douding always has many ideas, brother Zhou, don't you know that?"

  When Douding was three years old, I always helped him bathe himself.

  Later, I don't know what Douding heard about, and he was not allowed to help no matter what.

  He also said that from now on he would take baths by himself, even if he drowned, he would not need help from his brother.

  After saying this, he was naturally beaten by his father.

  But from then on, Douding did all the things he could do by himself, never letting him, his older brother, help him.

  "He doesn't have many ideas. He clearly has many evil ideas and is a little kid. I really don't know how Uncle Song raised you. You two brothers really have two personalities." Zhou Ziyan smiled and opened the second baggage.

  Inside was the camel-colored cloak.

  The material is as smooth as running water and feels silky and slightly cool when placed in the palm of your hand.