Chapter 41-45

Originally, after this incident happened, most people didn't think well of the two children.

  After all, in this dynasty, the principle that parents are heaven has been around for a long time.

  If the child dares to do something bad to me, then it is the child's fault!

  But the attitude of the county magistrate has great guiding force.

  The commendations issued by the Yamen infinitely amplified their bravery and weakened the problems between the two children and their parents.

  On the contrary, it changed the opinions of the people in the neighborhood.

  Look, this kid knows so much at the age of six or seven, and yet he dares to go directly to the Yamen!

  How amazing!

  Now the whole south of the city knows that there are two amazing children in Chunliu Lane!

  A young son of the Song family could not only recite Daqing laws, but also dared to stand up to the court.

  A young girl from the Wang family, although illiterate, understood human ethics and dared to sue her parents on behalf of her sister.

  How many children have been told by their parents that they should study hard and be a child commended by the county magistrate in the future.

  The children could only cover their ears, being annoyed but unable to make a sound for fear of being beaten.

  Even Song Weifeng, who returned to Ma Ming Academy to study, was called by the new head academy to ask about the youngest son of the Song family.

  The new president's surname is Liao and his given name is An.

  Facing the new leader, Song Weifeng was very reserved.

  He really wanted to answer the new leader's questions seriously, but what were the new leaders asking?

  "Song student, Master Zhou, do you usually have any teaching strategies?"

  "Did Master Zhou ever talk about how to make arithmetic easier?"

  "Did Mr. Zhou take you to a high place to watch the stars?"

  "Has the youngest son of the Song family memorized the content of the scientific examination?"

  "What is the youngest son of the Song family good at? Arithmetic?"

  "Master Song, do you have any poems written by the youngest son of the Song family?"

  Song Weifeng: "..."

  Is Zhang Yuan Liao crazy?

  Song Douding is just a seven-year-old child!

  Liao Weian felt miserable.

  Zhou Ziyan said that day that he would take his apprentice back to Beijing to compete with Lin Xianggong.

  What else can it compare to?

  Naturally, he is more knowledgeable than his apprentice!

  Who is Mr. Lin's apprentice?

  He is Liao Weian!

  If we don't explore the enemy's situation now, then we'll wait until later! !

  Faced with various inquiries from Director Liao, Song Weifeng could only frown and say, "I don't know," "I don't know," and "Students don't know."