Chapter 256-260

However, when you arrive at the Imperial College, all the students have to do is fill in their information, receive the Imperial House number board, and then wait to listen to the Imperial College's wine ceremony.

  Yes, it's Zheng Jijiu speaking again.

  Everyone else just needs to stand behind Zheng Jijiu and support Zheng Jijiu.

  The opening of the Imperial College is a major event in life for the students, but for those in the Imperial College, it is a common event that happens frequently throughout the year.

  So after the trip, Zheng Jijiu's throat seemed to be smoking, while the others were in a sleepy daze.

  After Zheng Jijiu finished speaking, the beginning of the school year was considered over.

  As a result, Zheng Jijiu said again: "Dear students, you should also know that during the last palace examination, a number one scholar came out of our Imperial College who passed the three-level exam."

  Three yuan and the first prize?

  As soon as the name came out, everyone's eyes brightened.

  Scholars read to the end, isn't it for the sake of being named on the gold list?

  What is the most glorious title among the titles on the gold list?

  ——Naturally, it is the third grade, and it is the only one in the dynasty!

  But it's not that easy to get the three-yuan title. There seem to have been only two people in Daqing in the past ten years.

  One is Mr. Zong Xian, who has reached the position of second-rank official, and the other is the number one scholar Zheng Jijiu calls.

  "It seems that everyone knows." Zheng Jijiu smiled and stroked his beard, "The number one scholar is now teaching as a doctor in the Imperial College. I, a bad old man, will not say more. Let our number one scholar tell the story. Talk about his experience studying in the Imperial College."

  "Listen!" All the students looked excited and bowed their hands to show their respect.

  Song Weifeng waited eagerly and finally saw a familiar red figure walking slowly to Zheng Jijiu's side.

  The two men turned around, as if talking to each other.

  Song Weifeng guessed that with such seriousness and secrecy, they should be discussing various matters of the Imperial College.

  In fact, Zhou Ziyan was left behind by Eunuch Zhan as soon as he came to court, and he had just arrived at the Imperial College from the imperial city.

  As soon as they arrived, they were arrested by Zheng Jijiu to give a speech. Zhou Ziyan turned his back to everyone and grabbed Zheng Jijiu's beard, "Old man Zheng, you are hurting me again!"

  "You are a third-level student! Moreover, these students will still be your students in the future. Shouldn't you say a few words?" Zheng Jijiu felt that he was reasonable. "Didn't I tell you in advance yesterday? Don't worry. Damn it, I'm waiting for you."

  "Don't I have to go back and change my clothes?" Zhou Ziyan spread out his sleeves, "Have you ever seen anyone wearing court clothes to give lectures!"

  "Oh, when it comes to emergencies, obey authority, when it comes to emergencies, obey authority!" Zheng Jijiu pushed Zhou Ziyan forward, took a step back, and went fishing.

  "..." Zhou Zi said that he didn't even have time to change into the court uniform, so he had to hold a mobilization meeting.

  He hates Zheng Jijiu!