Chapter 21-25

He always had to wait at the entrance of the academy.

  Since you have time, why not help these elderly people in need?

  "I see, I thought you were really standing at the entrance of the academy like a stone."

  Zhou Ziyan was amused by his absurd fantasy and kept laughing with his fan on his nose.

  You could say that Song Weifeng was a piece of stone, but he had his own ideas.

  Although stubborn, he is not rigid.

  Wonderful man, wonderful man!

Chapter 16

  The low laughter kept ringing in my ears.

  Song Weifeng tilted his body uncomfortably and rubbed his fingertips along the base of his ears.

  Trying to rub that something wrong out of my ears.

  After a while, there were many people lined up in front of Song Weifeng.

  They were all ordinary people holding letter paper and looking expectant.

  Joy, expectation, anxiety, and deep longing.

  It all comes out through the faces full of traces of life.

  Zhou Ziyan put down the folding fan and took the pen and paper from Song Weifeng, "Come, come, come, I am idle."

  Song Weifeng: "Brother Zhou?"

  He is a student himself and has been studying at Ma Ming Academy.

  I have met these vendors and residents, so I volunteered to help.

  But Zhou said he was a serious teacher, why would he still...

  Zhou Ziyan had already called for an uncle who was waiting. He folded his sleeves and dipped his pen in ink. "The so-called reading, apart from knowing things and understanding human relations, isn't it for the purpose of one day reaching the world and helping others? Now that there is an opportunity to write letters to others, , why don't you do it? Don't neglect doing good deeds because they are small, Wei Feng."

  After hearing these words, Song Weifeng murmured: "Brother Zhou..."

  Mr. Zhou, you are a true gentleman.

  The uncle kept holding the paper in his hand and said nothing.

  Zhou Ziyan has been waiting for his uncle for a long time.

  The uncle slowly took out a piece of paper.

  There are some numbers and dates written on it.

  "Young man, I, I...Uncle, I work as a carpenter in the next street, and I don't have a bookkeeper. There is a family who has been giving me credit, saying that we settle accounts together... This has been on credit for almost half a year, and I went to ask them for it. Regarding money, they threw over an account and a bag of silver and asked me to calculate it myself. But my uncle only knew a few simple words, and the words on them were so messy and messy that I really couldn't recognize any of them."

  The uncle rubbed his hands nervously, "I took him to the Civil Taxation Office, and it turned out that the accounts of the Civil Taxation Office were different from what was recorded here."

  Song Weifeng was stunned, picked up the uncle's paper and looked at it, frowning, "Arithmetic?"

  The records on this paper are a mess.