Chapter 171-175

The other masters distributed the article and circulated it together, and finally reached a consensus that "the person who wrote this article is most likely a certain Beijing official."

  Zhang Xuefei smiled bitterly, "This is the article written by Mr. Zhou from Chunliu Lane, who was the head of last year's county examination."

  "How is that possible?" The old master flattened the article, read it again, touched his beard and nodded, "If this person is the leader of the case, then the other candidates' losses are not unfair, not unfair."

  "How come such a talented person is not a student of Xinyang?"

  The other masters thought about Master Zhou's age and beat their chests, "If someone in his twenties can write such an article, he will definitely make a difference in the future. If he can become a student of Xinyang, our academy will definitely catch up with that horse." Ming Academy has become the largest academy in the county!"

  Perhaps Zhang Xuefei felt that the Masters' hearts were not hurt enough, so he added: "The seven-year-old scholar last year was the student of Master Zhou. The students of intellectual age who passed the county examination this year were also the students of Master Zhou." Master's student."

  He knew a lot about Master Zhou in private and had already memorized all the students under Master Zhou.

  Other Masters: "..."

  The old master was silent for a long time, then waved his sleeves and said, "Okay, let's go study and do the questions, lest a few children fail the exam in the future, which would be really embarrassing and send them back to their hometown."

  This sentence is more shocking than anything else.

  The old master seemed to have decided that the students from Xinyang Academy in front of him could not pass the exam like those few children.

  However, everyone looked at each other and saw worry in each other's eyes.

  It's very possible that they... really can't pass those kids.

  What a good thing!

  Zhang Xuefei and others wanted to visit Zhou Ziyan, but Chief Wenshan of Xinyang Academy came forward to suppress the students who were about to make a move.

  Chief Wenshan asked them not to disturb others during the children's examination, and it would not be too late to visit after the government examination.

  All the students listened to Chief Wen Shan and had no choice but to wait until the government examination was over.

  Moreover... they were still looking forward to it, wanting to see if the private school in Chunliu Lane could pass the government examination.

  What if it fails?

  As a result, the results of the government examination gave them a big slap in the face.

  These children squeezed the last spots and passed the government examination.

  Damn it, even if you were pressed for the last spot, you still passed!

  These children, less than ten years old, are only one step away from becoming scholars. How can we not make people jealous!

  This time, it was useless for Chief Wen to come forward. They must ask Master Zhou how he did it.

  I just didn't expect that Master Zhou and the other children had been living in seclusion since they came back from Fucheng, and their greeting cards were never delivered to the Zhou family.