Chapter 96-100

Finally, he repeatedly warned, "The template is dead and can only be used for reference. It is best to use the knowledge you have learned to write it yourself."

  Song Weifeng and Ye Lang heard about the 'template' for the first time, but they didn't expect that there would be such 'cheating' methods in the scientific examination!

  "Brother Zhou...how are you so smart..." Song Weifeng thought about the 'template' that Zhou Ziyan talked about, and felt like he had found a treasure. If he could write the 'template' well, he might be able to avoid the problem of rigid thinking.

  Song Douding listened for a long time and said innocently: "This template sounds useless. Brother, when you wrote the answer sheet, didn't you have the answer in your head?"

  When he was answering the questions, there were so many things in his head that he couldn't even finish writing them and couldn't fit them into the template at all.

  Zhou Ziyan touched Song Douding's forehead and said lovingly, "If you get beaten later, I won't be able to save you."

  "What?" Song Douding didn't understand for a moment, he only felt a dark wind coming from behind.

  Song Weifeng stood behind Song Douding and said sadly: "Douding..."

  He could accept that he was not smart, but he could not accept being openly 'ridiculed' by his younger brother.

  Song Douding got out from under everyone's arms like a loach, threw his legs and ran, apologizing as he ran, "Brother! I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it! Ahhhhh!"

  He just has a quick mouth!

  "Stop!" Song Weifeng chased after him, deliberately controlling his pace to not fall behind and not be able to catch up with Douding's speed.

  Like an eagle, playing with the little chicken Song Douding.

  Seeing this scene, Zhou Ziyan couldn't help but laugh from the bottom of his heart, "The two brothers have such a good relationship."

  "Yeah, no wonder Dou Ding doesn't want Wei Feng to marry." Ye Lang thought of what he saw at the Song family in the morning and said casually, "When I go to the Song family in the morning, there is always that shady matchmaker who comes to the door and says They are matchmakers, but the families they brought here are not suitable for Wei Feng, which seems ridiculous to me."

  "What does Wei Feng mean?" When it came to matchmaking, Zhou Ziyan thought of Aunt Lan's words again, and he suddenly felt worried.

  Ye Lang thought about it and said: "Wei Feng's expression... I don't think he is happy. But Wei Feng is a brother after all. Whether he gets married or not depends on Uncle Song's wishes. Hey, I only hope Wei Feng can find someone." A good man can study with me in the academy after he gets married."

  Ye Lang had something to do in the afternoon, so he left after chatting for a while.

  Song Douding felt bored at home and planned to sleep at Zhou Ziyan's place.

  Anyway, Zhou Zi said that the canopy bed was big enough that he wouldn't fall off the bed even if he rolled on it.

  Zhou Ziyan naturally had no objection.

  Brother Zhou didn't say anything, and Song Weifeng didn't object, so he helped prepare the bedding for Song Douding to sleep on.

  After it was done, it was not yet evening.

  Song Weifeng thought about the situation at home and shamelessly stayed for a while.

  Zhou Ziyan washed some fruits and put them in the house.