Chapter 131-135

"Uncle Song, please think more about this matter. My family definitely came here with sincerity." Wang Da cupped his hands, as if he was sincere, "Uncle Song, you see, the little girl and Douding have been fighting and playing for so many years, and they are also inseparable from each other." Familiarity, this is fate."

  Song's father sat in a high position, with his beads in his hands and said nothing.

  Zhou Ziyan crossed the threshold, "What fate? Wang Da, why don't you tell me and let me listen."

  When Wang Dayi saw Zhou Ziyan, he reflexively took two steps back, "Zhou Xiucai, what does this matter about the Song family have to do with you?"

  "I'm this little girl's serious husband, why can't I come?" Zhou Ziyan strolled around and sat directly on the chair on the other side.

  His dignified appearance was not diminished by the coarse linen clothes he wore.

  "You... bully others too much, bully others too much!" Wang Da clenched his fists, but did not dare to do anything.

  He really didn't like the person in front of him.

  But Zhou said that he was already a scholar and had a close relationship with the county magistrate. He couldn't be moved easily. It was really annoying!

  Zhou Ziyan confessed to Father Song, "Uncle Song, as the saying goes, once a teacher is always a father, Xiaoniu and Douding are both registered in the Yamen. They are students of my Zhou family. If you want to marry them, I will do this." Master, you should be there to listen to it no matter what."

  "That makes sense." Father Song nodded.

  Seeing this, Aunt Lan stepped forward holding the handkerchief and said, "Today is to celebrate, why should we be so nervous? In my opinion, this girl and Douding have lived together for such a long time, so their relationship must be deep. Moreover, the two families are from the same place. They meet each other without looking up, and it will be easier to talk to each other in the future. From relationship to wealth, there is no better match. I have been a matchmaker for so many years, and I have never seen such a perfect match. It's a matter."

  Song Douding ran behind Song Weifeng, "But I don't like girls."

  Aunt Lan: "..."

  Not a family, not a family.

  The elder brother is difficult to deal with, and the younger brother is also full of evil ideas.

  "Douding, you are still young and don't understand what it means to like and live a life. It will be fine when you grow up." Aunt Lan patiently talked to Douding.

  Song Douding snorted and turned his head, not looking.

  Zhou said to himself: "Since Douding is still so young, why do you want to come over to get married? Aren't you too young?"

  "This..." Aunt Lan was stopped by the question and couldn't get around it no matter how hard she went.

  Wang Da took over the conversation, "It's easier to cultivate relationships at a young age. It's better than thinking about marriage when you're older."

  "That's the truth, that's the truth." Aunt Lan breathed a sigh of relief. In her opinion, nothing else matters, only one thing that moved her the most, "Douding and Xiaoniu are already very good friends and they understand each other well." , When we become a family again in the future, we will definitely be able to live a harmonious and beautiful life, I don't know how many times more comfortable than other families."