Chapter 31-35

The prefect, magistrate, county magistrate, and chief registrar all stood behind the screen.

  "It's ridiculous, it's really ridiculous!" The county magistrate, who is so young, is trying this kind of case for two children for the first time. "If word of this gets out, where can I put my old face!"

  The county magistrate held up his hand and said, "Sir, I heard that there is a child inside who can recite Daqing laws. You might as well go and take a look first. If it is really the child who said it randomly, then just ask their adults to come."

  "Yes, sir, if it is true, then our small town is going to have a genius." The chief clerk nodded frequently while stroking his beard.

  When the county magistrate heard this, he thought so.

  The worst case scenario is to call their parents over and give them a scolding.

  "Who are you?" The magistrate sat down in his seat, held up his hat, and looked solemn and solemn.

  As an adult, Butcher Zhang could barely withstand the intimidation of his parents and officials.

  But these two children have never seen such a ferocious adult.

  Wang Xiaoniu had tears in her eyes and sobbed softly.

  The magistrate looked helplessly behind the screen, "..."

  He just said, how are these two children going to be interrogated?

  If word of this case spreads, his old face will really have no place to rest!

  The two detectives who brought them back had already written down the cause and effect and handed it to the county magistrate from the county magistrate.

  After reading it, the magistrate asked the records one by one.

  "Song... Douding, have you ever shouted loudly in public to gather people?"

  Song Douding followed the etiquette taught to him by Zhou Ziyan and handed over his hand, "Sir, yes."

  The magistrate nodded. This was the child who recited the laws loudly.

  Being polite and sensible is really good.

  "Little girl from the Wang family, do you think the Zhang family deliberately tried to tease your sister to the point of her premature death?"

  Wang Xiaoniu didn't know much about etiquette, but she imitated Song Douding's posture, "Sir, yes!"

  The magistrate asked several questions in succession, all of which went smoothly.

  Just as the county magistrate was asking Butcher Zhang, the arrester came into the hall and asked if the adults from the two children's families had arrived.

  The magistrate waved his hand, "Please come in."

  With permission, Zhou Ziyan, Song Weifeng, and the other three children finally entered the yamen.

  It was the first time for Song Weifeng and the three children to enter such a place, and they were all a little nervous.

  Zhou Ziyan, however, walked in with square steps as if he were coming home, found exactly where they should stand, and then saluted the magistrate.

  The magistrate is already over fifty years old. Looking after three children is almost like looking after his own grandchildren, so he dispenses with the etiquette of three children.