Chapter 166-170

Zhang Jiawang was drunk and pounded the table, "Yes, you are right. How can such a young child pass the county examination after only studying for a few years?"

  "None of us here are older than them, and none of us know more than them. How can we fail their exam?"

  "There must be something fishy in this!"

  The student who started it immediately stood up and encouraged everyone, "Then let's go to the Yamen tomorrow and ask!"

  "Exactly, ask!" Zhang Jiawang was robbed of his mind by anger and strong alcohol. Now he just wanted to go to the Yamen to ask and didn't want to worry about anything else.

  Although the remaining people felt that this was too hasty, they couldn't swallow that breath.

  Why can't they pass five children?

  This is not fair!

  Zhong Qiaoyi's guess was soon correct.

  When he got the news, he immediately ran from the Yamen to Zhou's house, held on to the door frame and said hurriedly: "A few major academies... a total of eight students from several major academies have gone to the county magistrate... I doubt you, I doubt you... oops , No, it is suspected that our county examination results were falsified, the people from the Yamen will be here soon!"

  "ah?!"

  Pang Pangshan was helping Jiang Qingqing make rice cakes. When he heard the news about Zhong Qiaoyi, he almost hit Jiang Qingqing with the mallet in his hand.

  Jiang Qingqing's hands were full of flour and she was stunned, "Is someone really suing us?!"

  How old are they before they can be accused of county examination fraud? !

  None of these children take it seriously.

  Zhong Qiao stomped his feet in anger, "Where's Mr. Zhou? Where's Brother Song? Why are you the only ones in the family?"

  "We wanted to make rice cakes today, but there were no marshmallows at home, so the master and the Song brothers went to buy them." Wang Xiaoniu came out carrying a basin of water. "Douding also followed Uncle Song to play in the shop. Apart from us, the only one left is Sister Asui."

  "Ah?" Zhong Qiao felt that the world was going to end. Although Song Douding was young, he was still a scholar. It was not impossible to bring him along to support the scene. But now that Song Douding was not here, what should he do?

  A Sui took off the apron around her waist and said calmly: "Mr. Zhong, how long until the people from the Yamen arrive?"

  "I'm just a few steps ahead of them. We should have reached Jiqing Street now." Zhong Qiao didn't understand why he was so anxious. None of the people in front of him were in a hurry!

  "Little girl, you go to the Song family now and ask your sister Wenxiu to find the wife as soon as possible." A Sui arranged various things in a hurry, "You guys take your good news stickers and the usual ones. All the classics and textbooks used in class, as well as the exercises you have done during this period, are all organized and taken with you."

  Asui's voice was soft and strong, instantly comforting several children.

  "Okay, I'll go right away." Wang Xiaoniu took the task and ran away.

  The remaining people began to pack their things.

  A Sui also went back to get something and put it into the girdle.