Chapter 66-70

Chapter 40

  After the class, Song Douding and Pang Pangshan were so tired that they drank tea like crazy.

  Dear mother, they finally know why Master drinks water like crazy every time he finishes his lecture.

  It turns out that giving a formal lecture is so tiring!

  After finishing the class, the little kids recited the words they learned seriously.

  After I carried it, I was immediately liberated and ran towards my mother.

  "Mother, mother!"

  "I can read again!"

  "Mom, I'm hungry!"

  Aunt Hua hugged the two dolls.

  Oops, it's obviously the same as in the morning, there are still two tweets, but no matter how you look at them now, they feel strange.

  How come these two kids in his family are so cute and so annoying!

  "Second baby, third baby, look at how awesome your eldest brother is!" Pang Pang's mother picked up the third baby and looked at Pang Pangshan with a tone of pride, "You must learn from eldest brother in the future and become as powerful as eldest brother. people."

  Erwa gnawed her fingers and nodded heavily.

  Aunt Zhang picked up her baby and couldn't help but ask Zhou Ziyan: "Master Zhou, can our family really learn to read from Douding and the others?"

  In just a few days, their baby can now read!

  Moreover, we were still in Master Zhou's home school, so it seemed like a fantasy in a dream.

  "Aunts, you trust Douding and trust me. It's not too late for me to be grateful." Facing the elders, Zhou Ziyan did not dare to wave his fan to show off. He just said respectfully, "Since Douding and the others are also willing, I am the master. Of course I won't stop you."

  Aunt Hua said quickly: "Master Zhou, you are too polite. How dare we dislike Douding? Douding's reputation is now better than that of our alley! There is also Dashan. Who doesn't know that there are three loud noises in our alley now?" Even the county magistrate knows about my doll."

  Zhou Ziyan said with a smile: "Auntie, if you continue to praise like this, those three children will probably have their tails raised."

  Pang Pangshan and Song Douding looked at each other and smiled.

  Wang Xiaoniu and Jiang Qingqing saw this and slapped them on the head.

  Huh, let's make you proud!

  Liao Wei'an interjected: "Not only that, now everyone in Ma Ming Academy knows about the three little celebrities in the south of the city. They are young but have the demeanor of gentlemen. They are all looking forward to coming over during the holidays to see them in person."

  "This is...?" Neither Aunt Hua nor Aunt Zhang knew Liao Weian.

  But although Liao Weian was plainly dressed, he was very elegant and did not look like an ordinary person.

  Song Weifeng introduced: "Auntie, this is the new head of our academy, Master Liao."

  Liao Weian handed over his hand.

  Master Liao?

  The master of the academy?

  "Oh, Master from Ma Ming Academy?" Aunt Hua was the first to react, "Mom, why did the Master from this big academy come to our alley?"