Chapter 201-205

"One is called Daqing and the other is called Common People."

  After Zhou Ziyan finished speaking, he trembled twice, feeling a little pretentious, and then said: "When you put it on yourself in the future, you will know how I feel."

  "Wei Feng, you only said you wanted to go to the capital before. I know you went to the capital to solve something, but what happens after you solve it? Have you ever thought about what you want to do?"

  "..." Song Weifeng only wanted to go to the capital before and really didn't think about what happened next.

  Song Douding was younger than him, but he had already decided to become a high official in the future and be as good an official as Mr. You.

  Although he said he admired Master You, what he did was completely different from Master You.

  Mr. You is young and has already reached the second rank of officialdom.

  But he didn't even know what he was going to do in the future.

  "Wei Feng, I know that the things you are carrying may be serious." Zhou Ziyan said, "But you can't just focus on these things and forget what you want."

  Yes, what does he want?

  Although Song Weifeng was confused, he had a shocking realization.

  It was as if a layer of fog had been lifted from my eyes, and everything I looked at was much clearer than before.

  Song Weifeng turned sideways, bent down and bowed, "Thank you, Master Zhou, for your teaching. The students understand."

  Zhou Ziyan held Song Weifeng's hand again and encouraged him, "Let's go, I don't want to think about it anymore. Let's go and see how classes are held at Xinyang Academy."

Chapter 95

  After leaving Wen Shanchang's small courtyard, Zhang Jiawang was waiting at the door again.

  It is said that Zhang Jiawang and Zhou Qifang got the task of taking care of everyone in the Zhou family because they squeezed out the positions of other masters.

  I would rather run around in the academy every day than get close to these legendary young scholars in person and soak up their literary spirit.

  Of course, according to them, there is also the idea of ​​atonement in it.

  "The academy is divided into classes A, A, A, A, A, and A, and there are also classes B, B, D, and D at the back."

  Zhang Jiawang introduced the distribution of the academy to everyone while walking.

  "Most of the people who come to the academy to study are scholars who are new to studying or taking imperial examinations. They are basically white and have no reputation. Such students are all in Class A and above. And those who have passed the children's examination, if they are not willing to go to the county If you want to study, go to Class A."

  Song Weifeng heard this and asked casually: "What about those who have passed the provincial examination?"

  Zhang Jiawang smiled and said, "Song student, how come students who have passed the provincial examination are still staying in our small place? You can become an official by gaining fame. If you are willing, you can go to other places to enjoy the blessings of an idle official position."

  "If you still want to continue to take the entrance examination, you have to go to the capital official school."

  "If you can get a letter of recommendation, you can enter the Imperial Academy in the capital."