Chapter 241-245

"...It's really amazing." Gu Siwen looked at the names one by one, as if he saw high-spirited Jinshi scholars, "Wen Zhao, I also want to study hard, and I also want to be written on this imperial list."

  "Me too. I will definitely be in front of you." Wen Zhao put his hands behind his back and secretly made up his mind to study hard to avoid being overtaken by Gu Siwen who laughed to death.

  For the first time, Gu Siwen did not quarrel with Wen Zhao, but instead smiled and said, "Then let's work hard together and try not to embarrass our cousin."

  "My cousin has already passed three yuan, so we have to get into the top ten in the exam no matter what!"

  Although the results of the imperial examination were handpicked by the emperor, there are still people in the world who are dissatisfied.

  The main reason is that the reputation of this No. 1 scholar was too small before. Not many people have heard of it. So what if he is a good test master?

  You should not believe it, but you still don't believe it!

  But these remarks were all silenced after the palace examination papers were printed by the court.

  Zhuangyuanlang's articles are not only majestic in reading, but also unique in practicality.

  The feasible strategies proposed in the article are basically national policies that can be implemented. Compared with them, the struggling scholars, they are in the sky and on the ground.

  They no longer dare to question the scholar's literary talent.

  But slowly, someone discovered another problem.

  "Hey, the handwriting of this scholar is too similar to the monologue."

  When the papers for the general examination were printed out, such rumors were already spreading in the capital.

  But at that time, Zhou Ziyan's Mo Bao, who was out there, only had one test paper. No matter how difficult it was for everyone to compare, this voice was slowly replaced by other things.

  But now that the imperial examination papers have been printed, everyone has something to compare with, and they have discovered that the thoughts and words of the No. 1 scholar are very similar to the monologue in which he wrote the "Key Points of the Imperial Examination".

  The number one scholar is just a monologue?

  Such a statement has appeared, and it is difficult to quell it... Moreover, everyone discovered that the name of the Number One Scholar is also very similar to 'Monologue'.

  No, it's not similar, it clearly means the same thing.

  "Wait a minute, wait a minute, I remember there was a monologue in the Capital Residence newspaper before!"

  As soon as these words came out, they were like thunder in the daytime, knocking out all the people who were discussing this matter.

  The speaker quickly found his collection of Di newspapers, took out the one with the 'Monologue' article, and compared it with the "Imperial Examination Syllabus Key Points" and the two papers.

  Exactly the same handwriting, exactly the same style of writing...

  Is it possible that the number one scholar was already walking in the capital a few years ago?

  But, it's not right either!

  "This Dibao... isn't it true that only ministers of the court or the Confucian scholars of the court can publish articles?"