Chapter 94: Strength Compensate Skills

Tatsuma suddenly appeared in front of a Sand Ninja, whose face showed a trace of horror. Tatsuma's own face also displayed signs of emotional turmoil.

However, at this moment, Tatsuma's mind was strangely clear. He hadn't completely lost his rationality. It was as if an angry person hadn't changed souls, but simply stopped suppressing their emotions.

Yet, Tatsuma's current state was more peculiar than ordinary anger. He couldn't regain control of his emotions, unable to easily take a deep breath and calm down.

However, his consciousness still controlled his body. Watching the emotional changes on the Sand Ninja's face, Tatsuma felt incredibly clear-headed, as if the whole world had slowed down.

Seeing the panicked hand movement of the Sand Ninja, Tatsuma also extended his own hands. His speed surpassed the Sand Ninja's by an unknown amount. When he grabbed the Sand Ninja's wrist, the Sand Ninja hadn't even reacted yet.

Staring at the hand of the Sand Ninja now in his grasp, Tatsuma's mind flashed with numerous connecting techniques. His restless emotions, his extreme anger, awaited the command from his dwindling rationality.

'I wonder how strong I'm right now...'

The thought had just arisen when Tatsuma's body reacted. He twisted the Sand Ninja's wrist, and under the force, the Sand Ninja instinctively half-turned.

Tatsuma's hands forcefully pressed down, completely disrupting the Sand Ninja's center of gravity and balance. Then, he flicked his hands to the right.

"Boom!"

Tatsuma didn't even feel like he exerted much strength, but the Sand Ninja was flung directly out, crashing into a large tree, and lying on the ground, still in a state of breathlessness.

This scene startled even the surrounding Hidden Sand Village Ninja. Even Tatsuma himself felt somewhat incredulous with how such a simple twist of his wrist proved enough to fling an adult male like a ragdoll despite him trying his best to hold his ground.

After all, in a deadlock, both opponents would concentrate intensely, making it impossible to easily lose their balance or open up their defenses.

However, when the disparity in strength is huge and with Tatsuma's martial arts knowledge from his previous life, his mind was filled with all kinds of techniques on how to manipulate and disturb the opponent's balance, and they were all flowing into his mind right now even though he hadn't trained in some of them such as judo and tai chi...

Tatsuma marveled at his current strength and how such simple actions resulted in a force strong enough to cause casualties. It's no wonder they say the most crucial aspect of combat is strength and speed and this principle was vividly demonstrated by Tatsuma at this moment.

However, despite their astonishment, the surrounding people were, after all, ninjas. After a moment of surprise, they quickly regained their composure and launched attacks towards Tatsuma, who was still standing in place.

Some threw ninja tools, and some formed seals to use Ninjutsu, but nobody dared to approach Tatsuma. His body was just too unpredictable. From the beginning until now, Tatsuma had been in constant combat, constantly sustaining injuries.

However, Tatsuma's strength and speed showed no signs of decline. On the contrary, he seemed to become more formidable with each battle. Even with numerous terrifying injuries, he remained undeterred.

Sensing the Chakra in the surrounding air, dense clusters of it appeared out of nowhere. Seeing Kunai and Shuriken continuously flying towards him, Tatsuma didn't hesitate. He continuously spun and rotated his body, trying his best to dodge the attacks.