Chapter 111: Memories With A Mourning Filter Are Unreliable

"Cough, cough~ Sister, it's me! Nawaki! Your little brother! Cough, cough~"

At this moment, Nawaki, who was embedded in the wall, forcefully broke free and fell to the ground.

Tsunade glanced at the boy claiming to be her brother. At first glance, she found it a bit strange. She rubbed her eyes and took a second look. Tsunade was left completely stunned.

This boy with a melon-shaped head and wearing a tight green suit was supposed to be Nawaki?!

Not only Tsunade, but even Orochimaru, known for his rare expressions, showed a look of disdain and astonishment. He instinctively took a half step back, as if trying to avoid something.

Orochimaru, with impeccable taste in clothing, not to mention being among the top three in Konoha, couldn't comprehend why his disciple would wear such unsightly clothes?! And that hairstyle, was he imitating a male stretcher or something?

Tatsuma felt a slight discomfort in his eyes. Every time he tried to focus on Nawaki, his eyes resisted, refusing to see this person clearly.

Only Minato, still wearing a warm and gentle smile, said, "It's a style just like Brother Duy's."

"Haha~~ It has to be you, Minato! You recognized this as the design Brother Duy made for me at a glance. Indeed, the marks left by youth and passion are always the same!"

Nawaki, with one hand on his hip and the other pointing towards Minato, gave a thumbs up and revealed a mouthful of Konoha's small white teeth.

"Is that Might Duy?" Orochimaru muttered, with a gaze filled with murderous intent. He turned to leave, but Tsunade grabbed him, not daring to let Orochimaru in this state go.

If he were allowed to leave, tomorrow, no, today, rumors might spread about Orochimaru brutally harming fellow village ninjas.

At this moment, a voice emerged not far away, with conspicuous red hair making it easily recognizable. Minato's gaze instantly shifted, and his eyes lit up.

Kushina, watching Nawaki still posing, said, "Sister Tsunade, deal with Nawaki. His appearance is affecting my appetite."

Tsunade nodded and immediately grabbed Nawaki by the back of his neck, ignoring his struggles and resistance. Holding him, she walked towards the depths of the clan's territory, loudly shouting:

"Grandma! Aren't you going to do something about Nawaki? How can he face people like this?!"

Tatsuma poked Minato in the waist with his finger, reminding him not to stare blankly. Then, he quickly caught up, eagerly anticipating a good show.

After walking a distance, Tatsuma saw Mito coming out of the house. She nodded with a kind smile at the group. Tsunade, with Nawaki in tow, approached Mito and said:

"Grandma, look at Nawaki like this!"

Mito gently patted Tsunade's hand, indicating for her to let go of Nawaki. Once Tsunade released him, Mito waved her hand, placing Nawaki behind her protective embrace. She then spoke kindly:

"Nawaki looks quite lively now, doesn't he? Just like your grandfather when he was a child."

Hearing her grandmother compare her brother's current state to their grandfather, Tsunade instinctively shook her head in resistance. In her memory, her grandfather, while not as handsome as her second grandfather, wasn't exactly a dullard either!

"Impossible! My grandfather couldn't have had a watermelon head!"

Seeing her granddaughter's disbelief, Mito didn't continue explaining with words. Instead, she waved her hand, then entered the house. Tsunade followed suit, and Tatsuma, who was eagerly watching the drama, naturally stuck close behind.