Chapter 137: Challenge

"Ding~"

Facing the three Kunai thrown at him, Tatsuma simply flicked out the Shuriken in his hand with ease. When the Shuriken hit the first Kunai, it changed direction, and so did the Shuriken.

The redirected Shuriken and Kunai each hit the other two Kunai. Unlike the tense three-person team, Tatsuma stood in place, still wearing the innocent smile on his face.

However, his Shuriken throwing technique left both the three individuals and the judging examiner dumbfounded. Isn't this too artistic?

The judging Ninja was only a Chunin, while Tatsuma's Kunai Throwing skill was something even most Jonin couldn't achieve. With the addition of learning the Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu, enhancing his analysis of ninja tool trajectories, and the amplification brought by the Divine Mind, he could easily calculate such ways of "teasing" others.

After the astonishment of the three-person team, the Ninja in the middle made a hand gesture, and in an instant, the Ninjas on both sides rushed towards Tatsuma, while the one in the middle began forming hand seals.

The two Ninjas rushing towards Tatsuma once again drew their Kunai and stabbed at him, but their speed made Tatsuma, who had been training with Minato and fighting alongside elite Ninjas, see it as if it were in slow motion.

His right hand seized the wrist of the person rushing in from the left, then he used his momentum against him, flinging him to the right.

"Bang~"

The two rushing Ninjas instantly collided, and at this moment, the Ninja opposite him finished forming hand seals, took a deep breath, intending to cast Ninjutsu at Tatsuma. However, he couldn't find his target.

"Good coordination, but still lacking a bit."

The voice from behind startled the Ninja who was about to cast Ninjutsu, but before he could react, his lower back stung, and then his face stung as well, crashing into his wobbly teammates.

In an instant, the three collapsed together, while Tatsuma stretched out his foot and hooked it towards the ground, catching a Kunai that had just fallen. He quickly tied an Explosive Tag onto it with a steel wire.

"Ssh~"

The Explosive Tag landed in the middle of the three. The judging Ninja raised an eyebrow, about to intervene, but Tatsuma smiled at him and gestured for him to refrain from interfering.

"Bang~"

The explosion sounded, and the shockwave from the Explosive Tag pushed all three off the platform. The judging Ninja saw that the power of the Explosive Tag was much smaller than usual, and there was no flame accompanying the smoke, realizing it was specially made. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Congratulations, you've passed the second round of assessment. The third round will be held in three days, please make sure to attend."

The judging Ninja took out Tatsuma's examination certificate, stamped it, made two notes in his notebook, and handed the certificate back to Tatsuma.

"Thank you."

Tatsuma picked up his Shuriken, took his examination certificate, and left the platform. He nodded at the three Genin with resentful glances. Due to the insincerity of his conversation with them, Tatsuma didn't get the opportunity for the talent pickup.

But Tatsuma didn't care. After all, judging by the level of the three, him saying "your cooperation was not bad" was already the highest praise. He could have falsely praised them, but it was difficult for him to do so.

Moving to the platform where Minato was, Minato had just stepped onto the stage. Seeing Tatsuma, Minato smiled and nodded at him, which caused dissatisfaction among the Ninja team opposite him.