Chapter 107: Discovery Through The System

"Boom, boom, boom~"

Explosions echoed in the forest, and several figures moved swiftly. A somewhat hoarse and childish voice rang out.

"Truly the elite Ninjas of the Land of Rain, even if they fall into a trap, they can react so quickly."

"Sakamoto Tatsuma?!"

Another angry and horrified voice sounded at this moment, but Tatsuma did not respond. White light flashed in the forest, and after a few weak sobbing sounds, the rainforest fell silent again.

Unusually, there was no system broadcast, which puzzled Tatsuma a bit. However, he didn't pay much attention and instead looked at the two who had also completed the elimination of the enemy team, asking, "Any surprises? Minato, Fugaku Senpai?"

Minato showed a reassuring smile, and Fugaku calmly shook his head, while also sizing up Tatsuma with a few glances.

They had been a team for quite some time, and his understanding of these two had deepened. However, he still couldn't comprehend Tatsuma's thought process.

Battle is battle, why talk so much? Even if you talk a lot, others just spew nonsense, provoke the opponent, and make them reveal weaknesses.

As for Tatsuma? His mouth is as sweet as if coated with honey, speaking so sweetly. The most crucial part is that he is not a person who speaks sweetly with a hidden agenda; that kind of recognition cannot be faked.

The most crucial thing is that Tatsuma's "sweet words" are not only spoken to enemies, nor only during combat. Fugaku couldn't forget what this guy said a couple of days ago, "Truly a matured man, our size might not be the same but I will definitely pee farther than you."

The most crucial part is that he lost, not because he couldn't pee as far as Tatsuma, but because Tatsuma stood next to him, and he couldn't pee at all.

Who pees with someone standing next to them? At least maintain a bit of personal space. Doesn't he understand such common sense? This kid really have no manners!

Tatsuma didn't notice Fugaku's gradually resentful gaze but continued, "I'll tidy up the bodies of the Hidden Sand Village Ninjas, then rearrange the formation. You two can take a rest for now."

After saying that, he left again. After Tatsuma departed, Minato revealed the right hand that had been hanging behind him and used Medical Ninjutsu to slowly treat a wound on his arm.

By the time Tatsuma returned, Minato's wound had already healed. He no longer concealed it and instead confidently displayed his hand when Tatsuma glanced at it. Tatsuma didn't expose it but kept frowning.

Upon Tatsuma's return, Uchiha Fugaku had finally calmed his emotions. He spoke, "The recent actions of the Land of Rain have become more frequent. It seems they can't sit still either."

Minato nodded, continuing the conversation, "I suspect our repeated battles with the Hidden Sand Village have prompted the Land of Rain to consider seizing opportunities for themselves."

Unnoticed by the two, Tatsuma's expression at this moment was very peculiar, even serious.

After some more exchange of thoughts, both of them acknowledged each other's perspectives. It was only then that Minato noticed Tatsuma hadn't spoken for a long time. He turned and asked, "Tatsuma, are you okay?"

Tatsuma shook his head and said, "Things are not that simple."

Upon hearing this, Fugaku also furrowed his brow and asked, "What do you mean?"

He was having a good time chatting with Minato, expressing views that he wouldn't dare speak of in the village or within the clan. He felt he was utilizing his political acumen, but Tatsuma's words seemed to negate it all?