Chapter 101: Don't Say Anything That Isn't Conducive To Unity

"Have you heard what they're saying inside?"

Within the territory of the Senju Clan, Nawaki watched Kushina, who was lying across the barrier, scratching his head and chin curiously.

Kushina waved her hand in a disgusted manner towards Nawaki, as if asking him not to disturb her. She was trying to break through Uzumaki Mito's barrier, and any noise would affect her operation.

Inside the hall enveloped by the barrier, Uzumaki Mito glanced in Kushina's direction but didn't intervene. In front of her, another ninja was reporting something.

"Sakamoto Tatsuma actually killed two Jonin from the Hidden Sand Village. That's really impressive."

Outside the barrier, Kushina finally heard a bit of the conversation. Her face instantly became surprised, followed by a strong sense of dissatisfaction, and she even clenched her fists and waved them in the air.

Seeing Kushina's reaction, Nawaki approached again, curious. "How was it? Did you hear?"

"Hmph! Why don't you listen for yourself?!"

Kushina's tone was very poor, but Nawaki didn't mind. Instead, he scratched his head and said, "It's not like I can't learn. Did you hear it or not? What did Uncle Takama talk to Grandma about?"

"Tatsuma killed two Jonin."

Although her mood was somewhat bad, Kushina still spoke out what she had heard. Upon hearing this, Nawaki showed the same surprise as Kushina did earlier, followed by admiration.

He jumped in place, adjusted his tight-fitting clothes, and said, "Just as Big Brother Duy guessed, Tatsuma must have achieved something remarkable. This is the flower of hot-bloodedness nurtured by youth!"

Kushina ignored Nawaki, who had changed greatly recently, even his catchphrases and aesthetics were starting to change. Instead, she continued to feel dissatisfied, while the sense of urgency in her heart grew stronger and stronger.

She was already no match for Tatsuma and Minato. Now that Tatsuma has progressed to the point of being able to kill Jonin after going to the battlefield, and that blond one, I heard he's also on the battlefield. If he also grows up on the battlefield...

Inside the hall, Takama looked at the calmly composed Uzumaki Mito and couldn't help but ask, "Mito-sama, aren't you surprised? At his age, being able to do such things, in the future..."

Uzumaki Mito waved her hand and said, "I understand. It seems that the younger generation of the village is quite remarkable. Perhaps this war won't require my intervention after all. As for Tatsuma, he's just a child. Don't place too many expectations and pressures on him. That's my opinion. Inform Hiruzen on my behalf."

Takama nodded, only able to sigh inwardly at how Mito-sama, having experienced the turbulent Warring States period, could regard this incredible situation with such calmness.

Uzumaki Mito dispelled the barrier, allowing Takama to leave. She then looked towards where Kushina was outside and murmured, "If you envy his power, then train harder"

...

At the same time, other elders of the village's ninja clans, to varying degrees, also knew the details of this war. They were equally shocked by Sakamoto Tatsuma suddenly emerging on the battlefield.

However, everyone tacitly refrained from mentioning this matter because Sarutobi Hiruzen had not yet made a statement.

In this era of war, Konoha needs young heroes. The war seems to be fought in the present, but it's really about the future. Past conflicts erupt in the present, with various factions vying for the future. That's what war is.