Chapter 118: Sensory Ninjutsu

"I already know about your collaboration with that Might Duy. But as a ninja, you shouldn't care too much about money. It will only affect your path to becoming an excellent ninja. Do you understand?"

In the territory of the Senju Clan, Tsunade said to Tatsuma with a serious expression. Tatsuma nodded solemnly and replied, "I understand, sensei. My primary focus will still be on training and learning."

Tsunade nodded and pulled out a somewhat old scroll, saying, "This contains some of my grandfather's insights on Sensory Jutsu. Take it and study it well."

"Thank you, sensei."

Tatsuma took the scroll, which had likely gathered dust for many years. He felt a surge of gratitude towards Tsunade. It must have taken her a lot of effort to find it, right?

Also, the fact that his sensei would say something like "ninjas shouldn't care too much about money" was surprising. Indeed, even a gambler wouldn't want to pass on their bad habits to their successors, would they?

"Cough, cough~"

Tsunade's cough suddenly interrupted Tatsuma's thoughts. A hint of embarrassment crossed Tsunade's face, then she said, "Since you understand this principle, then I'll hold onto the profits from this collaboration for you."

"Profits? What profits?" Tatsuma's face showed a hint of confusion, then turned speechless. It seemed he had wasted his emotions; his sensei was indeed not a good person!

Seeing Tatsuma's changing expression, Tsunade furrowed her brows and said, "You organized so many ninja students, established a business association, and you have no profits for yourself?!"

"Sensei, are you mistaken? I just helped create a platform for everyone to start their businesses. I don't produce goods, participate in sales, or take a share of the profits."

Tatsuma said matter-of-factly, but Tsunade stood up directly, pointing at Tatsuma with a face full of indignation, saying, "So you've gone through all this trouble just to help others make money?!"

"It wasn't much trouble, just something I did on the side. Besides, didn't you also say that ninjas shouldn't care too much about money?"

"Damn it! How do I have such a foolish disciple like you? What about Minato? Does that guy get a share of the profits?"

Tsunade glared at her disciple through gritted teeth. Tatsuma shrugged and said, "Minato also doesn't take a share of the profits. Kushina, on the other hand, can take a share, but she needs to produce sealing scrolls."

"It must be that Jiraiya guy who taught you all to be stupid!"

After saying this, Tsunade stormed out of the room in a fit of rage, not knowing who to turn to. Tatsuma pondered the scroll in his hand, suddenly feeling like he hadn't lost out after all.

After all, if he had taken a share of the profits, Tsunade would have definitely used this scroll to take away all his earnings. But since he had no earnings, it was as if Tsunade had given him the scroll for free.

Thinking about it this way, he hadn't lost out at all. In fact, he might have even gained something. Not taking a share of the profits had earned him some goodwill from his classmates, and that was something Tsunade couldn't take away.

Tatsuma didn't leave; instead, he opened the scroll in Tsunade's room and began to read.

It didn't contain any Ninjutsu, but it was indeed Senju Tobirama's understanding of Sensory Justu. However, even this master of forbidden techniques didn't summarize Sensory Jutsu into a mature, systematic jutsu.