Chapter 133: Check Up

In the sparse jungle, a dozen figures continuously shuttle and jump among the trees. Occasionally, there are waterfalls and flames appearing, and the earth trembles from time to time, while the figures gradually decrease.

"Is it all resolved?"

Only when there were five people left did their movements stop. After quickly gathering, Tatsuma formed the hand seal, touching the ground with his fingertips. Then he nodded and said, "There are no more Rain Ninja traces."

"Why are you injured again? Do you act as if you don't have a left shoulder?"

At this moment, Tsunade came to Tatsuma's side, using Medical Ninjutsu while expressing dissatisfaction. Tatsuma glanced at the wound, which was estimated to be deeper than a toothpick's length, and said, "It's just a scratch from a Shuriken, nothing serious."

"What if these Rain Ninja's weapons are poisoned? There have been quite a few cases of poisoning in the main forces."

Tsunade's tone still carried dissatisfaction as Tatsuma glanced at his sensei with a strange look, knowing that the Shuriken that hit him was thrown by Tsunade.

However, the Shuriken was knocked away by a Rain Ninja and happened to graze Tatsuma's left shoulder while he was fighting another Rain Ninja. It was considered friendly fire, but it seemed to activate the effect of "Growing Through Battle."

In just a few words, Tatsuma's wound had completely healed. Orochimaru, at this time, had finished examining the bodies of several Rain Ninja and returned to the group, saying, "They are all reconnaissance Ninja and communication Ninja. They were probably sent to scout the situation on our side by the rear forces. According to the intelligence gathered from them, they are still unaware that the Land of Iron has decided to send troops."

Jiraiya nodded and said, "That's good, but we need to return to the village as soon as possible. Several countries here have agreed to make way, and our mission is complete."

With that, Jiraiya looked at Tatsuma and Minato, saying, "Congratulations to both of you. You've probably broken the record for the youngest Ninja to complete an S-rank mission in the village."

Minato smiled shyly and didn't attach too much importance to this. Tatsuma was even more indifferent, considering that he had already completed an S-rank mission last year, albeit one that the village couldn't officially recognize.

In twenty days, traveling between five countries, persuading the Land of Iron to send troops, convincing countries like the Land of Fields and the Land of Grass to yield, this involved tasks that could rewrite the current war situation, fully deserving of an S-rank mission.

Orochimaru sighed softly at this moment, saying, "It only alleviated some pressure. Sand Ninja, Rain Ninja, Cloud Ninja, and even the Mist Ninja whose intentions are still unclear, are all watching us like hawks. I wonder if the next Shinobi World War will be on such a scale?"

In an instant, any hint of joy from completing the mission vanished, yet Orochimaru didn't stop. He continued, "According to the intelligence received by the village in the past two days, sensei is preparing to advance the graduation exams at the ninja academy and encouraging early graduation. Additionally, the Chunin exams will no longer be open to outsiders this time; instead, they will be internal promotions. There are even plans to send Uchiha and other Ninja to retrieve Sakumo-senpai."

Jiraiya looked at Tatsuma and Minato, asking, "Do you want to participate in the Chunin exams? Although with your strength, it would be just a formality, raising the rank of a Genin is still a good idea."

Upon hearing this, Tatsuma instantly understood what Jiraiya meant. It implied the upcoming three-front operation, and Jiraiya didn't want the two of them to be among the first batch of Ninja to go to the front lines.