Chapter 138: Fighting Everyone!

"Just now, weren't you quite arrogant, kid?!"

Just as he stepped onto the platform, Tatsuma felt countless malicious glares, as well as some angry voices from the ninjas. Although many of them knew Tatsuma, he was still too arrogant.

Tatsuma glanced around at the nearly hundred ninjas in front of him, showing a sincere smile, and said, "To reach this final round, I believe you all are very talented and capable ninjas.

You also have the ability and strength to become the backbone of the village, so I'll give you a piece of advice: don't think about defeating me, but rather defeating those around you. Only in this way,

will your talents be recognized by those Jonins, thus winning opportunities for promotion. If you insist on attacking me alone, then your performance will be unanimously deemed inadequate."

"Hmph! Are you saying I'm not as good as you?!"

One of the Uchiha ninjas angrily said, and Tatsuma raised his hand, looking innocent, and said, "Sorry, I'm not targeting you specifically. I mean everyone here is not as good as me!"

"Ahh~~"

As soon as the words were spoken, the entire platform erupted, even the Jonins watching around showed astonished expressions.

After all, facing hundreds of Genins who were highly likely to be promoted to Chunin, even they might not fare well. A single mistake, if one's rhythm was disrupted by another, could result in being surrounded and defeated.

Among these participating ninjas, there were many from the Secret Jutsu clans, even owners of Kekkei Genkai like Sharingan and Byakugan. Even without any tacit cooperation among them, simply rough group attacks could cause significant damage.

Even Sarutobi Hiruzen on the high platform slightly shifted his seat, feeling somewhat uneasy. After all, in his impression, Tatsuma wasn't someone arrogant.

Moreover, as someone who has been seasoned for several years, Sarutobi Hiruzen considered himself familiar with all sorts of human nature. When Tatsuma spoke just now, he surprisingly felt that Tatsuma had no intention of insulting anyone.

He felt Tatsuma was stating the fact: "You all are strong enough to become Chunin, but I am stronger." This was the first time Sarutobi Hiruzen had seen someone like this, or rather, not the first time.

In his youth, there was also someone in the village whose strength was unimaginable, yet hewere extremely friendly, never sparing compliments for others. However, that person wouldn't provoke others' emotions like this.

Moreover, Sarutobi Hiruzen believed that person had the ability to do as they said.

'Could it be... 'S arutobi Hiruzen suddenly remembered a battle report from last year, where Tatsuma killed two Jonins along with forty Chunins, but how could such a thing be replicated?

Through Uzumaki Mito's attitude, Sarutobi Hiruzen actually guessed some of the situation at that time. Unless Uzumaki Mito intervened again, there was nothing that could help Tatsuma defeat so many people.

However, whether it was Uzumaki Mito or Tatsuma, Sarutobi Hiruzen believed they couldn't use that kind of power to harm fellow villagers. But if that was ruled out, what else could it be?

Moreover, even if Tatsuma had some hidden cards, what made him think Minato could also achieve it? It's worth noting that this assessment specifically prohibits the use of Summoning beasts, so the powerful Summoning beasts from Mount Myoboku and Shikkotsu Forest couldn't be of assistance.

Sarutobi Hiruzen's gaze shifted to Minato. Although Minato didn't have Tatsuma's confidence on his face at the moment, he didn't show any negative emotions like fear, resentment, or regret either.