Chapter 36: Tatsuma VS Kushina

"Host: Sakamoto Tatsuma

Attributes:

Strength: 1576/1984

Speed: 1821/3893

Stamina: 1701/3490

Wisdom: 1205/1432

Ninjutsu: 1193/1547

Illusions: 661/1013

Spirit: 1236/1757

Seals: 1344/1682

Special Talents:

Space-Time: 80%

Ninjutsu Development: 70%

Ninja Tool Throwing (Minato Namikaze Limited Edition): 90%

Sensory: 55%

Sealing (Kushina Uzumaki Limited Edition): 30%

Tatsuma's current system display showcased his remarkable achievements:

All talent limits have successfully met the Chunin requirements. Moreover, each talent has ascended to the level expected of a Chunin, except for illusions, which continue to progress within the ranks."

Furthermore, there's a glimmer of hope for Genjutsu. Recently, Tatsuma mastered the Illusion·Hell Viewing Jutsu, demonstrating a more diverse approach beyond relying solely on enduring other people's illusions for practicing Genjutsu.

In addition, once he reaches a talent value of 1000, Tatsuma who used to only be able to redeem one point per day and sometimes it reaches up to two points, will be able to increase it to a consistent two points per day, occasionally even reaching three.

To put it differently, within the span of at most half a year, all his abilities will impeccably reach the Chunin standard.

Despite these advancements, Tatsuma harbors a subtle lack of confidence in practical combat. His training partner, Minato, has become so familiar that they can't accurately gauge each other's strength, leaving Tatsuma yearning for more diverse combat experiences.

Regarding the others in the class, Tatsuma finds them somewhat lacking in strength. Even Uchiha Tenko falls short of making Tatsuma exert his true strength. Consequently, he secretly wishes for Kushina to have become stronger since their last encounter, as he yearns to test his true capabilities.

Observing Tatsuma emerge from behind a massive tree, Kushina eyed him with suspicion, wary of any potential use of Transformation Jutsu or similar deceptive techniques. However, upon closer inspection, unable to discern any trickery, Kushina dismissed her doubts and charged directly at him.

"Bang!"

Another punch lands, accompanied not by the muffled sound of smoke, but by the authentic noise resulting from the impact between Kushina's fist and Tatsuma's forearm.

After Kushina's powerful strike, Tatsuma took two steps back, a subtle smile playing at the corner of his mouth. The reason for his amusement? Kushina's strength proved to be formidable, surpassing Tatsuma's estimate by at least thirty percent.

Observing that Tatsuma couldn't hold his ground due to her forceful blow, Kushina couldn't resist emitting a proud hum. However, before she could revel in her success and taunt him, she noticed something peculiar—Tatsuma's right hand suddenly held several Shuriken.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh~"

Three Shuriken formed a precise triangular pattern, swiftly hurtling toward Kushina. Swiftly swallowing her words, she deftly drew a Kunai, using it to block the incoming Shuriken with practiced skill.