Chapter 90: Sore Throat...

"Tsunade-sama, the support from the village over there is about to depart. Here are some supplies we need from this side. Would you like the village to take them along?"

A few days later, in the border camp of the Land of Fire, a Jonin from the Nara Clan held two scrolls and spoke to Tsunade. Tsunade nodded, saying, "Let me take a look."

Tsunade took the scrolls. The first contained information about ninja tools requisition, which she quickly glanced over and found it aligned with the list sent by the village, needing no further reporting.

Then, Tsunade opened the second scroll, which was a bit more chaotic. Besides some obscure ninja tools, there were various peculiar medicines, like ones for treating hemorrhoids.

Though Tsunade could understand these, her brows furrowed instantly when she scanned the list and found "Dragon's Blood Powder" among them. This medicine sounded fancy, but in reality,

It's merely medicine for relieving cough and moistening the throat.

Pointing to the Dragon's Blood Powder, Tsunade looked at the Nara clan ninja and said, "Nara Satoru, who submitted this?! Treating the battlefield as a joke?!"

Upon hearing Tsunade's angry words, Nara Satoru hesitated and said, "Tsunade-sama, um, this... was applied for by Sakamoto Tatsuma."

"Ah."

Tsunade's rage suddenly paused. After all, no matter what, Tatsuma was her disciple. When a disciple did something so absurd, as a sensei, she naturally bore responsibility.

After a moment's pause, Tsunade asked again, "What's the reason he applied for this medicine? Is it a recurrence of an old neck injury?"

Tsunade racked her brain, but could only come up with this lame reason for Tatsuma. After all, Tatsuma's neck had indeed been injured a few days ago. If the old injury hadn't healed yet, it would be understandable for him to prescribe medication for himself, even if he made a mistake!

Nara Satoru's expression became even more peculiar, but he still had to say, "It's said... it's said that he's been talking too much these days, straining his voice."

"Boom!"

Tsunade's fist smashed directly onto the desk, instantly shattering it into pieces. With a dark expression, she said, "What do you mean by talking too much?! Is he going to war, or is he giving speeches on a podium?!"

"I'm not too sure about this, just heard from the people who came back to recuperate, Tatsuma earned a nickname among the Sand Ninja, they call him, they call him..."

"What do they call him?"

Tsunade's expression grew even darker, and Nara Satoru took a deep breath, speaking as if resigned to his fate, "Chatterbox Tobirama."

"Boom!"

Upon hearing this nickname, Tsunade stomped her foot in anger, causing the ground to crack beneath her. She gritted her teeth and growled, "That bastard Tatsuma, and those damn bastards from the Hidden Sand Village!"

This title somewhat tarnished the reputation of her grandfather, and she could roughly guess why the Sand Ninja would use this nickname to refer to Tatsuma.

Because in Konoha, more than one person has said that Tatsuma resembles Tobirama, including Tsunade's grandmother, Uzumaki Mito, the wife of Senju Hashirama. She also mentioned Tatsuma's resemblance to Tobirama.

After all, both of them have white hair and red eyes, and they are both exceptionally talented, far surpassing their peers in ninja skills. Apart from Tatsuma being more laid-back and friendly, with a penchant for laughter, their similarities are strikingly high.