Chapter 30: Hitting three birds with one stone

Following the challenge incident involving Kushina, there was a notable shift in her treatment within the class, just as Uzumaki Mito had anticipated. The atmosphere improved considerably, thanks to everyone witnessing her loss against Minato Namikaze and Sakamoto Tatsuma, the two prodigies from different families.

With a newfound purpose driving her, Kushina refrained from causing any more disruptions at school. She dedicated her days to mastering ninja academy knowledge, and her nights were consumed by the intricacies of the Uzumaki Clan's Sealing Jutsu. Adopting a more subdued approach, she skillfully slipped out of the spotlight, becoming a diligent student without drawing unnecessary attention to herself.

Tatsuma and Minato remained blissfully unaware that they had unwittingly become pieces in Uzumaki Mito's three-fold strategy, each challenge inadvertently resolving multiple issues for Kushina.

The first matter revolved around the evaluation initiated by Uzumaki Mito and Sarutobi Hiruzen to determine Minato as the prospective future partner for Kushina Uzumaki. Both contenders displayed the necessary talent and demeanor, albeit in distinct ways.

Minato's exhibition of gentleness and chivalry proved to be an excellent match for Kushina, destined to bear the burden of being a Jinchuriki. These qualities acted as a softening agent, easing her resistance and estrangement.

Conversely, Tatsuma showcased recognition and impartiality. Uzumaki Mito, with her ability to discern between good and evil with her malicious sensory techniques, appreciated Tatsuma's sincerity. His genuine praise for others did not go unnoticed, adding another layer to the intricate web of Uzumaki Mito's strategic maneuvering.

In the years spent as a Jinchuriki, Mito's most significant revelation was the shift in how people perceived her—no longer as an individual but as a "Jinchuriki." Tatsuma's unwavering impartiality can play a crucial role in ensuring she wasn't treated differently.

Tatsuma and Minato emerged as stellar candidates for Kushina's potential partners, each possessing unique qualities. The ultimate decision rested on Kushina's choice.

The second objective involved facilitating Kushina's seamless integration into the village, particularly within her small group of classmates. The outcomes were undeniably favorable, indicating a successful endeavor.

As for the third objective, it entailed bringing Kushina face-to-face with her shortcomings, fueling her drive to master the Uzumaki Clan's Sealing Jutsu. Drawing a clear distinction between passive and active knowledge acquisition, Uzumaki Mito recognized the importance of self motivation.

While she could have commanded, given her elder status, that Kushina learn the Sealing Jutsu, the impact would not have been as profound as the current scenario where Kushina found her inspiration from within.

Uzumaki Mito transcended the role of a mere Tailed Beast container or a sacrificial force. In her era, she symbolized the unbreakable bond between the Uzumaki Clan and the Senju Clan, solidified through a strategic alliance contract.

In the midst of the successions of Second Hokage Senju Tobirama and Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen, she played an exceedingly crucial role. Although not inclined to take center stage, it by no means implied a lack of capability on her part.

Particularly when dealing with a group of children, direct intervention was unnecessary. A subtle manipulation on her part sufficed to achieve the desired outcomes, all while adeptly staying concealed in the shadows.

"Tsume, do you know what's going on with those two guys' hair? Why does it go from long to short and vice versa?"

Kushina and Inuzuka Tsume, who had just become acquainted, were discussing Tatsuma and Minato after class. Seated next to them, Kushina had harbored a curiosity about this topic for some time but hesitated to ask the two directly.