Chapter 135: Chunin Exam

"Bang, bang, bang~"

In the exercise field, a green figure maneuvered left and right amidst the firelight, explosions continuously erupting, yet not a single one managed to hit him. Along with the blast waves, he also dashed out of the explosion range.

"Konoha Great Whirlwind!"

With a sweeping kick in midair, aimed towards the white-haired boy reading a scroll outside the explosion site, facing the kicking force carried by the wind, Tatsuma merely raised his right hand, without even looking at the figure, and began the One-Handed Seals.

"Earth Release! Earth Flow Thousand Years of Death!"

As Tatsuma completed the seals, two rocky arms with tiger seals rose from the ground suddenly. Above the rocky arms was the approaching green youth.

"Ah!!! Mmm~~~"

The movement of the green youth halted in midair, a complex expression appearing on his face. At this moment, the rocky arms collapsed, and he fell to the ground, his buttocks touching the ground. He quickly rolled over and lay prone on the ground, slightly raising his buttocks, a face of pain.

After a while, he finally overcame that refreshing sensation, trembling as he climbed up from the ground, discontentedly saying to Tatsuma, "Tatsuma, you're really getting dirtier and dirtier. It's either Explosive Tag traps or these lowly tricks."

"You did well too. You actually stepped on every single Explosive Tag trap," Tatsuma said ambiguously, glancing at the distant field, then continued, "Being able to detonate so many Explosive Tag traps that are not connected to each other is also a kind of talent, Nawaki."

Upon hearing this, Nawaki scratched his head embarrassedly and said, "Ah, they're not connected? Oh well. By the way, with my current level, I should have no problem passing the graduation assessment, right?"

Tatsuma nodded, watching Nawaki rush out of the Explosive Tag traps unscathed and said, "Who knows, when you're on the battlefield, you might even save your own life."

Nawaki didn't quite grasp the true meaning behind Tatsuma's words, rubbing his buttocks and saying, "You and Minato are also participating in the Chunin exams tomorrow. How about it, feeling confident?"

The Chunin exams precede the graduation assessment because among the students of the ninja academy, there are many children of ninja clans who take advantage of this time to pass down family secrets to their clan members. Having more time is also advantageous for them to master these techniques.

Tatsuma, thinking about tomorrow's graduation assessment, casually said, "There's nothing difficult about it. I guess the difficulty of this Chunin exam will be the lowest in recent years. Even if it's the strictest Chunin exam, Minato and I will be fine."

"What if you two encounter each other early? Or if you're ambushed by another three-person team? Third is really something, not assigning you and Minato to a three-person team, and even splitting you into two teams," Nawaki said with some concern in his tone.

Tatsuma, however, didn't mind and just said, "Minato and I are both strong after all. Besides, the other three-person teams have undergone tacit training together. Forcing Minato and me into someone else's team would only disrupt the synergy they've developed. Besides, with Minato and me each leading a team, we won't be held back by teammates."

"True. If you two become Chunin, how about including me in your team? After all, Chunin are qualified to lead teams," Nawaki asked suddenly. Tatsuma was taken aback; he had never considered this question. After all, Chunin were pretty weak, right? Leading a team would mean leading three even weaker guys to their deaths, wouldn't it?