Chapter 114: Babies Left And Right

"Ding~ [Ninjutsu+10], [Wisdom+10], Would you like to claim?"

"Claim!"

Three days later, Tatsuma looked at Minato, who had a helpless smile on his face as he lightly scratched his temple with his fingers, and said with a smile, "Minato, you're just a little bit away from success, but I'm still more eager for victory this time!"

Minato still lost, and he lost twice. The first time was to see who could learn the Shuriken Shadow Clone first. Minato had a significant advantage in the early stages, but he lost due to insufficient chakra.

Although Tatsuma's chakra was not much greater, after months on the battlefield, Tatsuma had been enhancing his physical abilities and constantly fighting with Taijutsu. "Growing Through Battle" had greatly improved his physique.

As a result, the chakra gap that Minato had already surpassed was once again caught up by Tatsuma, and he surpassed Minato again. With more chakra, Tatsuma successfully created Shadow Clones faster than Minato through more practice sessions within the same amount of time.

If it were in the past, the match might have ended there, but now Minato's competitiveness had also been gradually cultivated by Tatsuma. Therefore, they agreed on another match along the way, which was to see who could first control ten Shuriken Shadow Clones to win.

This time, Minato lost thoroughly. Despite Tatsuma's eloquent words, Minato could only control three Shuriken Shadow Clones now; any more and he couldn't control them precisely.

On the other hand, with the talent in 100% Ninja Tool Throwing he obtained from Minato, Tatsuma, after a few tries, could control the Shuriken Shadow Clones well. Ten clones were far from his limit.

The chakra consumption to create a Shuriken Shadow Clone was much less than creating a regular Shadow Clone, and facing ordinary enemies, dozens of Shuriken could be very effective. This jutsu could become Tatsuma's regular Ninjutsu.

According to Tatsuma's estimation, with his current chakra, he could create more than three hundred Shuriken Shadow Clones, or even form a wave of firepower suppression.

This is also an important reason why Tatsuma chose this Ninjutsu, because he foresaw that he wouldn't need to invest too much time in practicing it to become proficient, allowing him to enrich his combat skills in a short time.

Moreover, the upper limit of this jutsu is not low. It has three advanced directions. The first is the technique used by Sarutobi Hiruzen, combining with the Giant Shuriken, creating a large number of giant shurikens that can directly kill opponents by stabbing or smashing.

The second is the technique developed by Minato, attaching chakra to the shuriken, such as the laser rain he used in the battle against Anrokuzan (From the Lost Tower Movie), enhancing the killing power of each shuriken.

The third is to combine with Shuriken manipulation, controlling hundreds of shurikens to achieve flexible directional changes. Tatsuma remembers Sasuke using this technique.

Furthermore, these three advanced directions are not independent but can complement each other. For example, Sasuke combines the second and third advanced techniques, attaching Lightning Release chakra to the shurikens and then using shuriken manipulation for traction.

The first advanced direction is not very suitable for Tatsuma at the moment, as the combination of Giant Shuriken Jutsu and Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu consumes too much chakra, and Tatsuma doesn't know how to use Giant Shuriken Jutsu yet.

However, Tatsuma plans to delve into the latter two. Perhaps he cannot achieve Minato's laser rain right now, but he can still manage to attach Wind Release chakra to several shurikens.