Chapter 93: Unleashed Tatsuma!

Upon hearing Tatsuma's "heartless" words, Minato fell silent for a moment, but soon he nodded knowingly, realizing that Tatsuma's current state was not right.

Perhaps his staying would only hinder Tatsuma, Minato took a deep breath and then said, "Tatsuma, hold on. I will inform others about the situation here."

"Okay."

Tatsuma nodded, and just as Minato was about to turn and leave, Hoshi spoke up, "Leaving? Did we agree on that?"

With those words, Hoshi blinked at the two Sand Ninjas beside him, and they understood Hoshi's intention, rushing towards Minato. Minato gripped his Kunai tightly, about to break through, when Tatsuma's voice came.

"You go on your way. No one can stop you."

Hearing this, Minato no longer hesitated. He unleashed the Body Flicker Jutsu and dashed towards the outskirts. The two ninja turned to chase after him, but the ground beneath them suddenly sprouted white Senbons, piercing through their feet.

"When did this happen?!"

Hoshi was a bit slow to react. Somehow, Tatsuma's hair had grown extremely long, even sinking into the ground.

The two Sand Ninjas, whose feet were pierced by Tatsuma's hair, reacted swiftly. They bent down, grabbing the hair, and as they pulled it out of their feet, they yanked it forcefully, causing the hair to instantly leave the ground.

They exerted force again, attempting to unbalance Tatsuma by pulling on his hair. But Tatsuma reacted even faster. He stopped infusing chakra into his hair, and at the same time, swung his chakra short sword to sever his own hair.

Seeing this, the Sand Ninja abandoned Tatsuma's hair and glanced at Minato, who had already broken through their encirclement and was running away. They didn't pursue him any further.

After all, they didn't have any personal grudges with Minato. They weren't even particularly keen on attacking Tatsuma, considering his young age and surprisingly strong abilities. Moreover, he seemed nearly indestructible.

The injuries Tatsuma had sustained would have killed an ordinary person long ago, or at the very least rendered them unable to fight. Yet he was still lively and energetic, and the power he had unleashed when he killed their comrade just now seemed even stronger than before.

If it weren't for this 'boss' Hoshi's demands, the time they spent here could have been used to snipe several Konoha squads, each one a potential achievement.

Originally, this Konoha squad should have been eliminated long ago. But thanks to Hoshi, their boss, stirring things up, they insisted on letting that little brat experience the cruelty of the ninja world.

With one delay after another, not only did they fail to deal with this little brat, but they also allowed him to kill several of their own. Just this fact alone has left the Sand Ninja somewhat displeased.

So, when another little brat appeared, no one was actually willing to take action. If it weren't for Hoshi's signal, no one would have volunteered.

Of the three who did step up, one died and two were injured. In such a situation, they had even less motivation to pursue further.

All they wanted was to quickly deal with Tatsuma in front of them, then move on to eliminate other Konoha squads. Time was tight, and the mission was difficult. If they waited for reinforcements to arrive, it would be difficult for them to claim any credit."

They even deliberately let Minato go because before he left, he made it clear that he would inform others. This meant that if they continued to delay, they might end up facing Konoha's reinforcements.