Chapter 115: Sometimes People Don't Know How To Vent

"I have to go!"

To prevent himself from saying anything else, Sakumo jumped up from the ground, intending to slip away. After taking a few steps, he seemed to remember something and turned back to Tatsuma, saying:

"Oh, Tatsuma, Third said that if you promise to visit someone else's house, you shouldn't keep them waiting too long. It's impolite."

Upon hearing this, Tatsuma nodded, his smile completely disappearing, replaced by a look of distress and sadness. He understood what Sakumo was saying.

That was about his promise to visit Sento at the Hyuga Clan. It was something Itsuki had mentioned during their conversation, but Tatsuma hadn't expected Hiruzen to know about it as well.

Whether it was Third's extraordinary means of surveillance on the front lines or if his conversation with Itsuki was also part of the village's deliberations, the latter was more probable.

Actually, during these days back in the village, he had also considered going to the Hyuga Clan to find Sento, but he didn't know how to approach it or what to discuss once there.

So the plan was put on hold. He had originally thought that when Itsuki returned from the front lines, he would visit Itsuki first, and then casually go see Sento. It would seem more natural that way.

But since Hiruzen had urged him, Tatsuma sighed and then said to Minato, "Minato, I won't accompany you for training tomorrow."

"Okay, I understand."

Minato nodded, not asking why or where Tatsuma intended to visit. Duy, still pondering what ANBU was, was pulled away by Nawaki for training.

Duy, unable to figure out ANBU, simply stopped thinking about it and continued to pour his youthful energy into training. However, he still remembered that there was a ninja organization called ANBU, a department even strong individuals like Sakumo-sama served in.

He might not have the chance in his lifetime, but his child, still in his mother's womb, must be trained to enter ANBU in the future, so as not to waste youth!

It has to be said, Nawaki truly stands out. Despite the intense training regimen of Duy, which even Tatsuma and Minato find challenging to complete, Nawaki can keep up effortlessly.

Though he struggles to hold chopsticks at mealtime after each day of training, the next day he's full of energy, ready to sweat it out with Brother Duy, day after day.

The next day, after learning Sealing Jutsu with Mito, Tatsuma returned home, changed into inconspicuous clothing, and headed to the Hyuga Clan's residence.

As soon as he arrived at the door, Tatsuma couldn't shake the feeling of being scrutinized, even though he knew the surrounding Hyuga Ninja weren't giving him the side-eye. It just didn't feel secure.

After stating his purpose, Tatsuma was led to Sento's residence. Before even stepping inside, Tatsuma could hear the sounds of training emanating from within.

"young master Sento is inside, feel free to go in."

After the Hyuga Ninja who brought Tatsuma here said this, he turned and left. Tatsuma noticed his expression was subtle, showing both pity and a hint of jealousy.

"Knock, knock, knock."

Tatsuma tapped on the door, unsure if he was doing it right. After all, he had never knocked on such a large door before.

"Come in."

The training sounds inside ceased, and Sento's voice came through. Tatsuma pushed the door open at the invitation and saw Sento, drenched in sweat, standing by the flowing water in the courtyard, washing his hands, which were red and bleeding.