Chapter 112: Nawaki's Talent?

"Bang, bang, bang~"

Nawaki's figure continuously undulated in the air. When he finally descended with difficulty, he would immediately land on another Explosive Tag trap. The trigger-activated Explosive Tag trap would then send him flying again.

Watching this scene from a distance, Tsunade couldn't help but open her mouth in disbelief and say, "Is that kid Tatsuma really so deeply immersed in the study of Explosive Tag traps?"

Orochimaru, looking at his disciple floating in the air like a ragdoll, also muttered in surprise, "Could it be that he learned it from the Uchiha? But the Uchiha..."

Even Minato Namikaze scratched his head. He had fought alongside Tatsuma for three months and knew Tatsuma's proficiency in Explosive Tag traps was strong, but could it be this powerful?

Calculating the direction of the explosion is quite challenging. Being able to roughly calculate the direction of the explosion, react in advance to those affected by the blast, and seize the opportunity to launch an attack before the enemy lands is already an advanced technique in using Explosive Tag traps.

However, Nawaki has been flying in the sky for almost half a minute, and there have been over ten triggered Explosive Tags. The computational complexity of such a situation...

Minato Namikaze even speculated whether Tatsuma intentionally concealed his skills on the battlefield out of consideration for his emotions. However, he quickly shook his head because Tatsuma was someone who understood the overall situation and wouldn't intentionally hide his abilities for that reason.

Even Mito, who had broad knowledge and experienced the changes of eras, slightly tightened her grip on Kushina's hand. She could perceive the reduced power of these Explosive Tags, but with so many bombings...

Not to mention the others, even Tatsuma, the instigator, was now bewildered. He had planned to lure Nawaki into these dozen traps in stages. By bombing Nawaki multiple times, he intended to make him wary of Explosive Tag traps before each dash. But how did Nawaki manage to trigger all of them at once?

"Boom~~~Snap~"

Finally, Nawaki triggered the last Explosive Tag trap. After a high-difficulty 1080-degree rotation in the air, he descended like a leek being uprooted, burying his head into the ground.

"Gulu~"

Watching Nawaki's unresponsive movements in the air, Tatsuma doubted whether he had caused trouble for Nawaki. At the same time, he wondered if Nawaki had some kind of Special Talent that allowed him to effortlessly trigger Explosive Tags.

"Ding~[Stamina+5], [Wisdom+5], Would you like to claim?"

Seeing no drop of Special Talents, Tatsuma inexplicably breathed a sigh of relief. He quickly ran to Nawaki's side and pulled him out with a swift motion.

"Nawaki, Nawaki, are you okay?"

Tatsuma patted Nawaki's crooked and darkened face. Suddenly, Nawaki shivered all over, and his eyes gradually regained vitality.

"I'm fine. Such powerful Explosive Tag traps. Fortunately, I'm a Taijutsu Ninja. Let me settle down, and we'll meet at the peak again."

Nawaki spoke incoherent words, and Tsunade, who had also approached by now, gave him a thump on the head. Then, she emitted a blue-green Chakra light from her hands to heal him.

"Sensei, is he okay?"

Apart from a bit of dishevelment, Nawaki's body showed no significant injuries, but Tatsuma still felt a bit worried. If he had really caused any harm to Nawaki, it would be difficult to explain.