Chapter 131: Don't Fail Meaninglessly, Fail For Success

"Tatsuma, let me go first later. You observe the fighting style of the samurai of the Land of Iron more. It's okay if I lose, but if you can win, that would be great."

The next day, in the changing room of a kenjutsu dojo, Minato, wearing protective gear, looked at Tatsuma seriously and said.

Yesterday, after their meeting with Mifune ended, they returned to the accommodation prepared for them in the Land of Iron, and Orochimaru and the three of them began a very long teaching session for the two of them.

They were taught how to deal with the samurai of the Land of Iron. Of course, the focus was on teaching Tatsuma, but they had also discussed some things before they set off and on the way.

Jiraiya taught Minato the One Handed Seal, and Tsunade recommended Senju Tobirama's simplified notes on Water Release seals to Tatsuma, all in preparation for battling the samurai of the Land of Iron.

However, at that time, they were preparing for situations where negotiations failed or situations where both sides turned hostile, whether within the Land of Iron or in its vicinity, encountering rebellious samurai and being prepared to face them without being at a disadvantage.

However, Orochimaru and the others never imagined that Tatsuma would actually accept Mifune's invitation, which was originally just a courtesy, and even connected the invitation to the purpose of their trip.

As a result, Tatsuma must have sufficient means and intelligence to deal with the samurai. However, Orochimaru and the others had very little experience in dealing with samurai. Occasionally, they had encounters in their early years, but only with unruly rebel samurai.

While those experiences were helpful, their assistance was limited. In fact, Orochimaru and the others had considered using Minato as a pawn to probe the methods of the samurai of the Land of Iron, but they never voiced this idea.

Minato's wit allowed him to easily think of this method that could help Tatsuma. Minato, influenced by Tatsuma, had become somewhat competitive, but he didn't possess Tatsuma's almost fanatical competitiveness.

Moreover, Minato's competitiveness was mostly evident in games against Tatsuma and others, rather than a deep desire for victory. Therefore, he proposed the idea of ​​himself going to probe.

After hearing Minato's suggestion, Tatsuma pondered for a moment and said, "Minato, you can go first, but I hope you can fight in your most comfortable way, rather than deliberately probing the opponent.

The opponents we're facing are different. In the recent finals, I've also noticed some things. It's not to the extent where I need you to gather intelligence for me.

Also, be careful of your opponent, the guy named Daito. Pay attention to his slashes; obviously, he also practices Wind-attribute Chakra Nature Transformation. Enhance your sensory abilities to avoid being accidentally injured."

Minato nodded and replied, "I'll be careful. By the way, your opponent's observational skills are unmatched by many ninjas. I've only seen such skills in Uchiha Fugaku Senpai and some of the Hyuga ninjas.

In your previous battles, you often unconsciously expose your left shoulder as a weakness. But facing these sword-wielding samurai, the risk of flaunting such a weakness is too great. Try to ensure your safety as much as possible."

Tatsuma also felt the same way and said, "That prematurely balding guy is indeed tough. His physical training is extremely strong. When facing Daito, it's not like the first-place contestant against the second-place one; it's more like a top-ranking contestant against the bottom one. The difference is too great."