Chapter 62: New Training Schedule

"Ding~ Ding~ Ding~"

"Sis, how about we stop playing?"

Half an hour later, Nawaki looked at Tsunade, who was losing control after losing, and advised, while Tatsuma also spat out a mouthful of saliva.

Playing cards with Tsunade allowed him to quickly pick up talents, and Tsunade lived up to her nickname of "Big Fat Sheep." Tatsuma could usually pick up at least 4 points of talents like with his spar with Nawaki, but with Tsunade they range from 6 to 9 points.

Moreover, it seemed endless. In three years, Tatsuma found that the talents that everyone could drop every day were actually limited.

Just like Minato, even if Tatsuma kept winning, in one day, he could only brush up about a hundred points of talents. After all, playing against Minato required hands-on practice, and it wasn't so efficient.

The speed at which he realized talents was far from the speed of adding talent upper limits. Therefore, he didn't feel that the number of talent upper limits picked up every day was low. Of course, in reality, due to the duration of the game and the win-loss record, Tatsuma couldn't pick up so many, but it was enough to satisfy him.

However, Tsunade seems different. In the combined time of the incident a few days ago and today's, it wouldn't exceed two hours. Yet Tatsuma has picked up over 200 points of talent upper limit from her, which is almost equivalent to Tatsuma's entire harvest over four or five days in the past.

At this speed, Tatsuma should feel very happy, but feeling the slight overflow of killing intent from Tsunade, Tatsuma felt that he could die at any moment.

"Humph! Are you saying I can't afford to lose?!" Tsunade glared at her brother

Nawaki trembled and dared not speak. Tsunade threw down the cards in her hand, walked to the side, and started doing her push-ups.

This momentarily eased Tatsuma's tension, and he couldn't help but fantasize. If Tsunade had a better personality, She has the potential of becoming a talent points making machine, and applying some changes to the bets could make it even more effective by avoiding making Tsunade waste time doing push-ups.

With Tsunade's luck in gambling, betting for 16 hours every day, Tatsuma speculates that he would quickly raise his talents to the Jonin level. Unfortunately, that's just a hypothetical. Tsunade's personality is not as amiable as Nawaki or Minato. After finishing the push-ups, she sat back in her chair with a stern face, pointed to the table, and said, "Let's go again!"

Speaking, she gathered the cards with both hands and skillfully began shuffling them. Just as Tatsuma and the others nervously took the cards, their savior finally arrived.

"I heard that Monkey Hiruzen asked you to teach these two kids Medical Ninjutsu, right?"

"Grandma!"

Nawaki jumped up as if he's seen a savior, and Tsunade hurriedly hid the cards in her sleeves.

Mito looked at Tsunade's reaction and helplessly said, "I saw everything."

Only then did Tsunade extended her hand from her sleeve, but still kept her head down, not daring to meet her grandmother's gaze.

Tatsuma and Minato also put down their cards and bowed to Mito, saying, "Mito-sama."

Mito waved her hand and looked back at Jiraiya and Kushina. Then she said, "Jiraiya, if you have other tasks, you can leave first. I will take care of these two kids."

Jiraiya nodded and said, "Alright, Mito-sama. Thank you. I'll take my leave now."

Mito waved her hand, and Jiraiya quickly slipped away, avoiding eye contact with Tsunade. After Jiraiya left, Mito walked to the table, picked up two poker cards, rubbed them, and then said: