Boos don't like Melons

Now that they had made it into this dark and spooky mansion, the terror of it all wasn't the main problem. It was the excessive amounts of hallways lined with doors that seemed to be never ending. Four wondered"How are we ever going to find Melony?" to which Meggy offered "I guess we'll just have to try them all one by one."

"Hell no! I don't want to be stuck here forever opening doors with those stupid ghosts on the loose!"

Mario looked at all the doors and said "If only Luigi was here. He's been in here so many times that Mario lost count." Boopkins suddenly got an idea on how to narrow it down. "Wait a minute...Mario, you've been kidnapped by King Boo before right?" Mario nodded as he remembered the time he became a art piece in his lineup of fat guys.

"Do you remember where King Boo took you?" His brain started to malfunction as a long "UHHHHHHHHHH" responded to Boopkins's question. Four pointed down a hallway and said "I think I remember where he took Mario. Luigi told me about it once."

"You think!? Oh wonderful, now we're all going to be trapped down here." Ignoring Three's unnecessary comment, they followed Four down a winded hallway and hopefully finding Melony.

~In another part of the mansion~

Melony backed into the wall, holding the inkweaver while King Boo and his minions swarmed around her. "P-P-Please...please let me go."

"NO! You now belong to me and will do whatever I command!" King Boo laughed as Melony asked in a trembling voice "But...what do you want from me?" Using his small, stubby arm, King Boo pointed to the powerful utensil that was in her hands. "That. I want to get back my pantings of fat guys."

Melony's fear started to disappear as she seemed quite assuring to make it for him. "Oh okay!" She took some paper and began drawing while all the Boos watched with astonishment. Once she was done, the paper began to glow and paintings of fat memes and shy guy's were gracing the King's walls. "Done! Can I go now?" She began walking towards an exit, but Boos blocked her path while the King was ecstatic. "YEESSSSSS! MYY PREEECCCIIOOOUUSS ARRRTTT! MORE! MORE!" Melony didn't understand. She had done her part, yet the kidnapper still was greedy for further use of that pen.

"I thought you wanted me to draw you something."

"Yes. But I want the pen." His servants began to reach for it, but Melony pulled back and turned more assertive. "No! This is Axol's and it is very important to him! He trusted me with it and I will make him proud." King Boo groaned and said "I don't care. Draw me more." Melony took out another sheet of paper and drew her own style of the panting that King Boo had requested,

When it appeared, he looked on it in silence and said "What. The. Heck. Is. That." Melony giggled and said "It's my friend Mario!" It looked like a five year old had drew it which meant it disappeared immediately. King Boo facepalmed himself as Melony was about to draw another. "Just stop. STOP!" She did as she was told and King Boo thought what else he could use the Inkweaver for. "What other stuff can you draw with that thing?"

Melony squealed and started monologuing on all the characters that Axol had wanted to draw and how it aided her and her friends up until the death of him. The two boos from earlier were listening and then looked at each other, confused with having no idea what she was talking about. King Boo easily got irritated again and yelled "BE QUIET ANNOYING GIRL!"

"It's Melony. Nice to meet you!" The friendliness of innocent Melony only deepened the infuriating anger of King Boo. He looked like he was going to explode. "ENOUGH!" He was about to throw a fit until another one of his workers came up in a hurry.

"Uh King boo sir..."

"WHAT!"

"There are intruders in the mansion."

His eye began to twitch and he sighed. Anger alone won't solve the problem. "You two keep an eye on her. I need to take a break." The other Boo asked him "What about the intruders sire?" He took a deep breath, turned around, and yelled in his face "DESTROY THEM! I DON"T CARE ANYMORE!" He left in utter frustration that this was not going according to plan. Why was that bubbly girl so happy anyways?

Once they were alone, Melony faced the other two boos and asked "Do you like tea parties?"