Is it a Misunderstanding?

The bandits and their new friends all sat around their cart and horses while munching on potatoes. Rob was munching on corn while the immobile piece of corn with a hat, watched in horror.

Mario and Three listened to Bob and Boopkins's explanation of what happened around a roaring campfire. "Yeah so it seems they took us by mistake and those poor guys just feel awful about it."

"GOOD THING MY SEXY CHARM MADE THEM RESPECT ME." Three found that hard to believe. The bandits slipped some bowls with a few potatoes in front of the men. Smg3 was still in his skeptical form so he eyes the bowl suspiciously and pushed it away, refusing to eat. "Well I still don't trust them." He got up and looked over the miles of distance it would take to get back to their friends. "I say we get out of here while we-"

He looked back on Mario, chowing down the potatoes and then looked at Three like he was crazy. "Before we finish eating! Are you coo coo crazy Smg3!?" Three rolled his eyes and went back to finding a route for getting back. Shroomy brought a special bowl with shiny rocks for Boopkins and another bowl of potatoes.

Mario threw his bowl at the Mushroom and cheered "More Potatoes!" Shroomy took the empty bowl and nodded "Sure thing! And here is those rocks you like." He sat the bowls next to Bob and Boopkins. "Ooo Turquoise!" The fish gulped down a few and turned to his friends. "This here is Shroomy and these are my friends Mario and Smg3."

"Hello!" Three quickly glanced at him, but then he realized that character. Their eyes widened upon contact. "YOU!" "You!?" Three grabbed Mario and yelled "That's it! We're out of here!" Mario started crying because he wanted to eat more, but Three ignored it. "Mario wasn't finished yet!"

"Well too bad!" Shroomy quickly blocked his path and quickly said "Wait! I'm very sorry for what happened on the train! We never meant for anyone to get hurt." Three crossed his arms and scowled. "Yeah right..." He started walking off in the opposite direction, but Shroomy stopped him again. "We only wanted the potatoes! The western folks have overtaken the land and planted a field over it. Because of their thoughtlessness we can't get past for the food and money we need."

Mario and Three looked in confusion. Sure enough, the bandits were living down on very small rations of potatoes and were going through tough times. "We have had a long trail that would lead to marketplaces and pawn shops where we have gotten our riches over the years. We did it many years ago, and many before that, and many before that..." Mario and Three started to get bored, as did the other members. "Get to the point already!"

"Yes...well...we have always taken that path for our travels, but this year, these westerns....these western spaghettis!" Shroomy started to get worked up and loaded his gun. Belle placed a hand on his shoulder and rationally explained "They planted that field over it without asking us first!"

Mario shook his head and said "Well that doesn't seem very okey dokey. Right Smg3?" Three scoffed and crossed his arms again. Shroomy spoke up with more anger "Those folks have refused to move their crops so we are stuck here and it's not fair!"

Boopkins spoke up to the man, still holding onto his grudge. "See Three? They had a good reason to-" Three couldn't take it anymore. He yanked away from Boopkins and stomped his foot hard on the ground, shocking everyone. "They sure as hell do have a good reason! Come on! We better hurry if we want to talk to these western spaghettis!" The bandits cheered as Shroomy and the four friends geared up on his horse and headed towards town.

~Back at Western Spaghetti~

Oneshot Wren, Four, Meggy, Melony, and Tari had packed up for a long hike to find their friends. "Calm down Meggy. I'm sure they're fine." Meggy faced the considerate melon girl and told her "Sorry Melony, but our friends are out there and we have to be ready for a long hike into bandit territory if we're going to save them!"

They started hiking for a few seconds when they ran into their missing friends. "Hey guys!" Tari jumped out and hugged Mario in relief. "I'm so glad you're safe Mario!" He blinked and asked her "Why? Did Mario go somewhere?" Boopkins and Meggy shared a hug while Bob looked annoyingly at Melony, who was hugging him too. "ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING?" Three smugly looked at them when Four tackled him into a hug as well. "Three! We were so worried about you!"

"Get...off me...idiot...!" Four let go and nervously laughed until a question struck in his mind. "How did you escape from The Miscellaneous Seven?" Mario and Three looked behind them and Mario told them "We didn't." Shroomy got off his horse and waved as everyone gasped.

"We'd promise the bandits a chance to talk." Meggy narrowed her eyes in full skepticism. "About what?" Three explained "We brought Shroomy here to explain to the Western folks why they should move the potato field off their route." He pushed him in front of Wren. "That information would be quite-"

Meggy cut him off and pushed Wren closer to Shroomy, replying "That's weird because Wren here wants to explain to the bandits why the field should stay!" Shroomy smiled and said "That would be a useful thing to-" Three cut him off the same way that Meggy did to Wren.

"The land is their's!" He approached Wren and said "You planted the field not knowing that. All you need now is to move it." Wren tapped his chin and said "Well...uh.." Meggy got into a heated debate with Three on what to do with the field and it escalated very quickly.

"They worked hard for this place and now they're just supposed to do it again just because some bandits won't go some other way!"

"Plant the potatoes somewhere else!"

"Where!? It's the only stable land around here!"

"THE BANDITS HAD IT FIRST!"

"THE TOWN FOLK NEED IT TO LIVE!"

The rest of them watched as the two kept bickering back and forth as Four thought of a solution. Just when they were at each other's throats, he cut in and said "Stop! Look , both the westerns and the bandits have good reasons to use this land. There has to be something we can do."

Mario started jumping up and down, yelling "Mario has an idea! Mario has one!" He fell on the ground as it was deemed fair to give him a shot.