Share your blessings

The moment Four had opened that door Mario grabbed him and a huge mob of friends were tossing Four around. Mario ran around singing "SMG4 is Mario's best friends! Yahoo!"

Four still shocked by the whole thing spoke up "Uh Mario." He wasn't listening and instead continuing to dance and sing. "He's the most caring, smartest, best person! Yahoo!" Four flipping in the air from being tossed around said again "Mario."

"I bet if Mario throws a super fun party!" Four was getting annoyed. "Mario..." Mario still blabbered on and just like the others Mario slipped up when he said "He'll give his extra ticket to the gala to Marioooo!"

"MARIO!!!" Everyone suddenly stopped and Four fell on the ground. Mario looked down at Four and said innocently "Yes SMG4?"Four sat up and complained "At least the others tried to be subtle about the ticket!"

"WAIT A MINUTE WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?" Swag was getting curious about why they were even doing this in the first place. "Oh you guys didn't know. SMG4 has an extra ticket to the Grand Gatsby Gala." Four freaked out. Thanks a lot Mario...

"THE GRAND GATSBY GALA!!!" Bob pushed his way through the crowd to grab Four. "LET'S GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!" They were stopped by their friends crowding around listing favors.

"Do you need any help with your videos?"

"I'll make your favorite meals!"

"ME AND CHRIS HAVE A TRUCKLOAD OF WW2 MISSILES!"

Four was feeling claustrophobic. "RUN!!!" He and bob dashed off with his friends speeding right behind. They hid behind a cart but were easily found. Then they disguised themselves using a cloak and a baby bonnet but Bob threw it off in like 5 seconds. Everyone stopped when they caught the two running off in the other direction. They held on to a bridge but when the mob ran over it shook the bridge so much the Bob fell off into a pond beneath it. They hid in a department store trying to act like mannequins and once the coast was clear they booked it out of there.

Suddenly they found themselves cornered in an alleyway. The others were still crowding around them and listing favors. Without thinking for a second Four used his meme energy to teleport them out of there leaving everyone else to ponder where he disappeared too.

They then found themselves back at the castle with Bob feeling dizzy and a little burnt from that teleport move. "NEXT TIME WARN ME!" Four replied back in a state of panic "I didn't even know this was going to happen! Now quick lock the doors!" He went upstairs and shut all the windows while Bob swung shut the main doors and locked them. All the lights went off and the two stood there in the dark. Four breathed a sigh of relief but it didn't last long when a light flickered on and he turned to see all five of his friends behind him. Probably ready to bombard him with more favors...

Four just couldn't handle the decision anymore as he screamed and started rambling on "I can't decide! I just can't decide! It's important to all of you and I can't stand to disappoint any of you and giving me gifts and doing me favors won't make any difference!" They all stood there feeling guilty and sad for what they did. Looking back at their actions it made sense why Four was so overwhelmed as they had managed to stress him out. "And you're all my friends and I want to make you all happy!" He fell down on the floor putting his hands on his head like he was preparing for a meteor to hit. "AND I CAN"T! I JUST CAN"T!!!"

Meggy slowly approached him. "Four. I didn't mean to put so much pressure on you and if it helps I don't want the ticket anymore. You can give it to someone else. I won't feel bad I promise." Tari came up patting Four on the shoulder. "Me too. I feel awful that I made you feel so awful." Mario joined in agreeing "And Mario too. Mario doesn't like to upset his friends." Melony stood beside him. "Four. It was unfair of me to try and force you like that."

Three started to celebrate. "YES! THAT MEAN THE TICKET IS MINE! SUCKERS!" They all gave Three a glare to which he instantly shut up. "Uhhh I guess I haven't perfected my moves anyway so I don't need it either." Meggy got back to making her point. "We all got so caught up on going to the gala that we couldn't see how horrible we were treating you." 

They all said "We're sorry."

Four slowly got up and smiled. He finally knew what his decision was. He grabbed a piece of paper and pencil to take down a letter. "Dear SMG1 and SMG2, Iv'e learned that one of the joys of friendship is sharing your blessings but when there aren't enough to go around having more of your friends can make you feel pretty awful." He took the tickets and placed them in the letter.

"So while I appreciate the invitation I will be returning both tickets to the Grand Gatsby Gala."

"WHAT!"

Four turned around. "If my friends can't all go....I don't want to go either!"

Meggy said sadly with modesty "Four you don't have to do that." He shook his head "Nope. Iv'e made up my mind." He used his meme powers to send the letter and they all watched it. Tari said "Now you won't be able to go to the gala either."

"It's okay guys. I couldn't possibly enjoy myself without my best friends there with me." They all hugged it out for a while till Three ruined the moment. "Okay. This is getting sappy. Can we stop now?" A letter was sent back and Four opened it. "A letter from One and Two? That was fast!"

Reading it he gasped on what was inside. "SIX TICKETS TO THE GRAND GATSBY GALA!!!" The crew gasped as well. "Now we can all go!" They cheered as Four still felt hungry. Melony being the courteous one said "Allow us to treat you tom dinner." They all took a ticket out of Bob's hands as he held them up at the door. "Now we're talking!" Three said. "And what a great way to celebrate!" Mario chirped up walking out the door. "Come on! Mario will serve you all spaghetti!" 

Bob walked off with one ticket in his hand till Meggy grabbed it and walked out the door. Bob was a little offended. "HEY! WHERE'S MY TICKET!" He then noticed another ticket in the letter next to a piece of text that read "And one for you Bob." Bob grabbed the ticket immediately and ran out the door yelling "HELL YEAH! FREE TICKET!" He then noticed Meggy giving him a smug grin. "I MEAN- GROSS! I HAVE TO GO TOO!" He slipped his way past Meggy and cheered as Meggy laughed.

The friends laughed and hung out together as the beautiful night sky above them showed the full moon.