Mario's Strange Sense

It was another loooonnnnnnggggg day of meme training for Four. Boopkins graciously volunteered to be the test subject for this particular practice. He had a rock atop his head, a necklace made of leaves, and was holding a big stick. You might wonder what Four was going to do. Well his task was to turn the rock into a top hat, the leaves into a fancy suit, and the stick into a cane.

Four concentrated really hard as the leaves had successfully been transformed, then the stick, and then-

"Eyes over here Boopkins!" Boopkins had looked away for just a second which almost threw Four off his game. "Sorry." He explained to the fish "In order for this to work, concentration is a must." Whenever meme guardians were absorbing energy or creating memes, they always had to focus 100%. Any distraction that disrupted them could mess up the whole thing.

Just when Four was about to turn the rock into a top hat, a Italian gibberish noise caused Boopkins to make the fatal mistake of whipping his head around. The transformation failed as the rock slammed down on his head. As the spinning came to a close, Boopkins could hear a ticked off Four. "Boopkins! My powers needs our full attention to work! There's no other way!"

"I'm sorry Four, but I can't help it." He pointed over to the direction he was looking at before and said "Look!" Mario was wearing an umbrella hat on top of his cap and kept looking up like something was going to fall from the sky.

He ducked behind a tree and nervously looked up to the sky. He then checked to see if the coast was clear and hid under a rock, then darted off to his next hiding place. Four rolled his eyes and dismissed it. He was used to this behavior from his best friend. "Never mind him. He's just being Mario."

Mario then walked up to look at the sky until his butt started to shake.

"Hmmm...." Four and Boopkins came up to make sure that Mario was okay and not going through a midlife crisis or something. "Mario, what in the world are you doing?" He got into Four's face and pointed to his bottom. "It's Mario's butt! It's shaking!"

"...I can see that."

Mario collapsed onto the ground and ducked as he replied in a frenzy "When it shakes like that, Mario's Mario sense is saying that stuff will start falling! Quick, duck for cover!" Four shook his head and laughed as if that was the stupidest thing he ever heard. "Oh Mario. It's not going to rain. Why there's barely a cloud in the-"

Smack!

Before he could finish his sentence, a duck had landed on his face and quacked. "Oooo he just said nice catch in duck!" Tari came up with tons of duck friends and blissfully apologized. "Oh I'm so sorry! Are you okay Four? I just couldn't stand to see the pond being so crowded so I thought I would go and take some of the ducks to the bog on the other side of the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Of course you did..." Tari waved goodbye to the two and set off for the bog. Mario pointed to Four's face and said "You've got a duck on your face." Four took the duck and placed it on the ground. "Really? Did your 'Mario sense' tell you that too?" Since the fat Italian couldn't tell when sarcasm was remarked, he snickered and said "Silly Smg4! Mario could just see that."

As Mario walked off, Four just shrugged it off and said "Come on Boopkins. Let's find another spot to continue practice." Boopkins on the other hand, couldn't stop freaking out about this physic ability of Mario's. "Wow! That was incredible! Mario predicted that something would fall from the sky and it did!" Four didn't believe it as he sighed exasperatedly. "Oh come on. He said something would fall and a duck just happened to fall around the same time. It's just a coincidence."

Mario zipped back up to the both of them with his shaking butt again. "Something else is gonna fall!" Boopkins started to look around woringly as Four just continued down his path. "Mario nothing else is going to faaaaallllll!" Four had landed into a ditch as his eyes crossed in circles from dizziness. "Oh no! Four fell! Is it safe to go help him?" Mario nodded and took off the umbrella hat. "It's okey dokey! Mario's butt stopped shaking." He walked off cheerfully as Four pulled himself up.

"That was amazing!"

"Oh please."

Meggy and Luigi came up with confused expressions on their faces. "Uh Four? Why are you hanging out in a ditch?" What, never seen someone fall in a hole in the ground? "Because Mario predicted it!"

"No he did not. Two coincidences may have been a little strange, but it makes more sense than a butt that can tell the future." Luigi started to panic as he shot out "Did y-you s-s-say his butt? AHHHH!!!" Luigi ducked behind a rock as Boopkins comforted him. "It's okay! Mario's prediction already came true."

"Don't tell me you believe in this nonsense too." Luigi got out from his hiding place and sighed. "I know it sounds hard to believe, but as his brother, I've learned that you have to listen to his sense." Mario rushed up to the four of them and yelled "Mario's ears are flopping!"

"AHH! What does that mean?" Mario turned to Four and said "Mario will start a bath." Meggy, Luigi, and Boopkins all slowly backed away from him. "A bath? This keeps getting more ridiculous by the minute!" Out of nowhere, a toad with a huge cart rushed over a mud puddle and splashed Four. His eye started to twitch as he crossed his arms and sighed.

SMG4 X MLPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें