Is it a Curse?

"No! No! No! NO! Nothing here has a cure!" Four was searching endlessly through everything the castle had that might have information on this strange...What was it exactly? "An illness? An allergy?"

"A CURSE!" Bob was still convinced that all that nonsense from yesterday was the root of the problem. "I meant a real reason Bob. Something that actually points out what this is." Bob pulled out a weird book and thew it on the ground. "I DON'T WANT THIS BOOK! YOU TAKE IT!" Four examined the cover as it read "Supernaturals?" Four sighed and said "Bob the word supernatural refers to ghosts, spirits, and zombies. This is obviously not what's happening." He tossed it aside, thinking it was stupid. "FINE. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE. YOU'RE-"

"Cccuusssedd" Mario had come to get help and looked even worse than Four. His tongue was covered in blue spots just like Four's hands. "Mario? What happened to you?" He tried to talk, but it just came out as a bunch of spitting gibberish with spit flying into Bob's face. "ENGLISH FATTY!" Suddenly there was a thud coming from the door. It happened a few more times as a faint voice could be heard from behind.

"He's...trying....to.....say.....that....Desti....slapped.....us....with....a..." Three came crashing through the door right into the wall. "Curse!" Another person came up behind them, saying "Sorry guys, but I agree." Melony's hair was all frizzed out and so long it reached the tips of her toes. It seemed like every five seconds, Melony would blow her hair out of her face. Another voice caught their attention, but it was much squeakier. "I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!" A tiny Meggy was standing by Boopkins, jumping up and down to get their attention. Four gasped in horror as a serious problem had fallen into their hands. "It's a curse I tell you!"

Four was still unsure as Tari was standing there, looking completely normal. "But Tari seems just fine." Melony looked out from under her hair to get a good look. "There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her." For some reason, Tari wasn't speaking. "Tari? Are you okay?" Four questioned. She turned her head away and still didn't speak a word. "Is there something wrong with you?" She slowly nodded her head. "Would you like to tell us." That line gave her a bit of a fright as she instantly shook her head.

Meggy was getting more fussy by the second. It was kind of understandable, considering that she was now as small as a bug and now Tari just stalled her weird motives. "Tari for goodness sakes! What's wrong with you?" Part of her was angry, but another side of her was concerned for her friend.

Tari sighed and gave up. She took a breath and said in a manly voice "I don't want to talk about it." Everyone just looked upon her in silence till Bob started laughing and bullying them. "LOL YOU'RE ALL RIDICULOUS! WE'VE GOT HAIRY MELON GIRL, EMO CRASH, SPITY ITALIAN, TEENY SQUID, GAMER GUY, AND..." He wanted to make an insulting nickname for Four, but his mind was a blank. "DANG IT I'VE GOT NOTHING! WHY IS YOUR NAME SO HARD TO BE INSULTING WITH!?"

Four groaned and said "This is not a joke Bob! Now get back to looking for a cure!" Bob walked off in defeat, but he kept trying to think of a crude nickname for Four. Three got up, trying to keep his balance. "I think we'll find a cure to this curse at Desti's place." Four got right in his face, causing him to fall over. "For the last time it's not a curse!"

"I agree with Three." the squeaking, tiny girl said. "We'll got to Desti's and force her to remove this hex!" Through all this, Four was still not convinced that this was Desti's doing. "It's not a hex either!" Back to arguing they went as this time it was a mixture of squeaking, spitting, and deep sounds. Three was trying to argue, but he still kept falling over as he couldn't keep his balance for more than ten seconds.

Boopkins watched the chaos, feeling awful for what he did. "This is all my fault. If I hadn't followed Desti in the first place, this wouldn't have happened to my friends. I have to fix this." Once again he ran off, determined to set things straight. Meggy wasn't going to let Boopkins get away from her like that again so when he wasn't looking, she snuck up to the top of his head and hid amongst his fins.

"I don't care what you say Four! I'm going to sort out this out and confront that squid! Now are you guys with me?" Mario said in a fit of spit "Maaaiooo izzz." Melony blew her hair out of her face again. "I am too." Tari was still a little scared so she was undecided. "I don't know. Seems kinda dangerous." Bob was still snickering from that low voice that came from Tari. "What about you Meggy?" Three asked. They all gasped in shock when realizing she was gone. "Oh no! Did someone step on her?" They all checked their feet till Three called out "Melony's hair!" Mario instantly grabbed her hair and began inspecting it. "Mario! Stop it! You're pulling on my hair!"

"Wait a minute. Boopkins is gone too!" They were almost certain the two had went off in search for Desti. "We have to go find them." Three tripped over himself again and Melony tried to walk, but Mario was standing on her hair. Tari was about to walk out the door when Three called out "Oi! A little help here?"

"Oh sorry three." She grabbed Mario and the two helped him back on his feet. He went to start running, but instantly tripped again. "Bob? Are you coming?" Bob was looking at the mess he and Four had made when they tore the place apart. "NOPE." The two left while Bob was still pondering a good nickname for Four. "SMUSHYMARIOGOOPY4!"