What secrets are you hiding?

Thunder struck and shook the stage. All of a sudden the Mushroom Kingdom military came and took out their guns. Swag yelled "IT'S BOOM BOOM MCDOOM TIME!" but just as the military tried to strike, Zer0's eye began to flash as he said "stand back you fools" and sent the officers flying. Zer0 then disappeared into a mush of darkness and flew right out the door.

SMG4 tried to think of a way to stop this madness until he remembered..."The elements of harmony!" He quickly grabbed Boopkins and ran off. Meggy was still trying her best to keep SMG3 in her grip but he managed to escape sending Meggy to fall on the ground with a thud. Once free SMG3 ran out the door calling out "COME BACK HERE YOU CREEP!" He chased it as far as he could till the darkness flew far off into the sky and SMG3 had lost it. He stood there catching his breath wondering if what Zer0 had said was true.

"Darkness...forever..." Then he turned to see SMG4 dashing off back to the castle. How did SMG4 know about this creature and why didn't he say anything about it? SMG3 clenched his fists getting angry. "He's been hiding something from us..."

Back at the castle:

SMG4 had found an old basket and a blanket for Boopkins to sleep in. His home was quite a way's away and Boopkins was worn out from all that had happened. He left Boopkins to sleep in his room and as soon as he shut the door a bunch of banging noises could be heard downstairs. SMG4 had dug out any book, paper, website, article, anything to find the elements of harmony. "Ugh! Elements elements elements. How am I supposed to stop Zer0 without the elements of harmony." 

All of a sudden SMG3 spun SMG4 around and yelled at him "and just what are the elements of harmony!? and how did you know about Zer0!? You've got some serious explaining to do Four!" he cornered SMG4 who was still shocked but before SMG3 could continue to question him Meggy pulled him back. "Calm down Three! I'm sure this isn't what it looks like." Mario, Tari, and Melony also came along to question SMG4 as well. Meggy gave a stern look to SMG4. "....but you've been hiding something from us...haven't you Four?" SMG4 looked to see that SMG3 was still looking at him angry and everyone else was looking at him kind of sadly. He knew he couldn't hurt his friends feelings anymore. He sighed and said "Iv'e been researching all about the prediction of Zer0. These mysterious relics called the elements of harmony are the only thing that can stop him...but I don't know what they are, where to find them, or what they do."

"Elements of harmony: terms and definitions." Mario piped up looking at SMG4's phone. SMG4 quickly snatched the phone out of Mario's hands. "How did you find that!?" "Mario found it by searching you're missing relics." SMG4 looked confused but scrolled down to get some answers.

"There are six elements of harmony but only five are known: kindness, laughter, generosity, honesty, and loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery..." While SMG4 was reading the article a familiar shadow was watching them through the window then suddenly disapeared. "It is said that the last known location of the five elements was in the ancient castle of the guardian partners. It is located in which is now..."

All of them looking shocked replied "The Dark Webbed Forest..." SMG4 still reading the article asked "Yes. How did you know?" He then looked up from his phone to see they were all suddenly transported to the edge of the forest. After standing in shock for a few seconds Mario piped up "Yippee! Let's Go" but just as he was about to walk into the forest SMG4 stopped him. "Hold on Mario." He sighed and said "Look I appreciate the offer but I would really prefer to do this myself." SMG4 didn't want to involve his friends in this whole mess but none of them seemed convinced. "No can do SMG4. We're not going to let our friend go into those woods all by himself."Meggy then walked off into the woods with the others following behind her all nodding in agreement. Mario in excitement piped up "Especially if there's spaghetti in there!"He then rushed off with the others. SMG4 sighed knowing there was no way he could talk them out of it now and went in after them.

And so the adventure begins...