This Ends Now

Bob and Mario were still hanging off the balloon. That fat Italian's weight was making Bob lose grip, but Mario was also losing grip of Bob's foot. He saw his opportunity and took it. "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" He shook his foot and kicked Mario off the basket as he fell to the ground. "MMMMMAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAA!!!" Now the only thing left was to get back into the basket. Luckily, there was a tall cliff that the balloon was heading towards. That could help Bob get back up.

Three is catching back up with Meggy, but she still retains a sprinting speed. Three breaks her concentration when he says as he passes "See ya squid! I told you I don't need powers to prove I'm better!" Just when you'd think he would retain this behavior of a jerk, a branch that hangs above the path catches his eye. He gives a evil smile and pulls it back that it whacks Meggy in the face. She rubs her head and calls out "Hey!"

Three makes his signature farewell gesture and Meggy realizes "He did that on purpose!" She looks back at the branch and gets an idea. "It's on Three." She uses the branch to fling her right past Three when his guard is down. Meggy looks back to see the man coming back on her tail.

Meggy's competitive spirit clouds her fair judgement as she sees a beehive in a tree. She shakes the tree and runs off before she becomes the victim herself. Three is on hot pursuit until he hears a buzzing sound. He looks behind him and sees exactly what made the sound. Meggy's plan backfired on her as Three sprints ahead as a swarm of angry bees fly after him. He dives into a bush to avoid them, but when he peaks out, he finds exactly what his revenge should be. A sign that pointed to the path. He turns the sign to the cliffs behind the bush so Meggy will think it will be the way to go.

Sure enough, Meggy saw the sign and headed the wrong way. Three gets out of the bushes and swings the sign back around, not noticing the other racers passing him. He then gets startled when he sees Four strolling behind. "These woods are just lovely." Three leans on the sign and acts all cool so Four wouldn't get suspicious.

"Hey Three. Shouldn't you be up ahead." Three rolls his eyes and says "I'm sure to win now." Four stares blankly at him as he didn't know what the man was talking about. "Do you know that all the other races just passed you?" Three's expression becomes much more alert as he rushes off to claim his 1st place position.

Meggy finds herself at a dead end at the top. She looks around confusingly until she sees Bob trying to get back in the balloon. "Bob!?" He whips his head around. "MEGGY!? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING UP HERE!?"

"But the sign is pointing this way..." She then realizes who was behind all of this. "Three!" She immediately hops into the balloon and grabs some rope. "CAN YOU PULL ME UP!?" Meggy ignores him as she steers the balloon back to the race track. Three finally gets back to the front until a shadow from overhead catches his attention. "What the heck!? You said no flying!" Meggy unties herself from the rope and says "No. I said no powers!"

"I'M LOSING GRIP!" Bob was still hanging from the balloon, but no one was helping him. "TELL MY MONEY I LOVE IT!" His hand slid, and slipped. Has his body hit and rolled on the ground as he yelled "OW MY OVVVAAARRRIIIEEESSS!"

Meggy had another trick up her sleeve as she noticed a bucket of sap, hanging from the tree. She throws it onto the ground and sap goes all over the ground. Meggy runs off as Three runs right into the trap as she hoped. Sap gets stuck to his shoes and his feet gets glued to the floor. Smg3 refuses to be beaten by some stupid sap so he pushes though with all his force. The impact is so strong that it works as a slingshot that flies him at full force. Meggy gets swept along with it as they both get catapulted up to a giant rock.

When they both regain consciousness, they start fighting each other until...CRACK! A crumbling crack goes around the rock as the two find them sliding to the bottom while all the other racers pass them (again :I). Once again Four walks past them. "Why does it seem every time I see you, you aren't running?"

"I think he's right." Meggy turns to Three. "You do?" Three nudges her with kind of a playful attitude. "Yeah. If you want to win you better run!" Three had tricked her again as he sprinted off, back into the race.