A flop of a fashion show

Everyone was gathering for the show. The sage had everything it needed for the perfect performance. Fancy curtains, strobe lights, and a very excited audience, but with high expectations.

The more people that showed up, the more Melony's stress got better control of her. She peeked through the curtains to see how many people showed up when there he was. Jeeves marched up to the front of the audience and got out a pad of paper. He clicked his pen and was ready to evaluate the show. "There he is..." Her breathing sped up and her eyes widened so Melony tried to calm herself down with a pep talk. "It's okay Melony. Your friends like their outfits and so will everyone else."

The lights darkened, startling Melony. Was there something wrong with the lights? Was there a problem with the runway? Maybe the show was getting canceled. That would be wonderful....no it wouldn't. Everything had come down to this one moment and it had to be...

"Oh. That means the show is starting...good."

As the music started up, a announcer (which was obviously Bob) gave a motivating introduction to the audience. "SINCE THE EARTH WAS BLESSED WITH THE SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH, THE WORLD HAS LONGED FOR HIS SEXINESS THAT TRULY EXPRESSES HIS FAME! YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR DECADES FOR HIM TO SAVE THE WORLD! TODAY YOU SHALL NOW SEE-"

"Bob!"

"FINNNEEEE! HERE'S THE STUPID DESIGNS OF THAT MELON CHICK."

The spotlight revealed the horrendous outfits of the five friends as they walked down the runway. Four was wearing a very detailed cloak that was decorated in memes, Meggy in some mesh mashed gear that looked like her western spaghetti outfit, but less cowboy like, Tari in a large skirt with duck themed accessories all over her, Three was in some kind of dark coated suit that made him look like he was going emo, and Mario had asked for so many shades of red and brown for spaghetti that you couldn't even tell that he was supposed to be formal.

The crowd's excitement wore off as they started to make uncomfortable and disgusting faces. Meggy noticed and whispered to Four "Why is everyone looking at us like that?" Four looked down at his cloak and realized exactly what the problem was. "Oh dear." Three just looked at the crowd like they were insane or something. "What's their problem?" Meggy looked down to her feet and saw the sneakers she had picked out. "Okay....maybe we overdid it a little."

Jeeves on the other hand was absolutely appalled by what he had laid his eyes on. "These designs like a pile of crap of everything but a freaking sink!" The audience laughed as Melony felt sorrow and regret from what she had done. "Who is responsible for disgracing us with this garbage and wasting my valuable time!" Melony grabbed Axol Jr and curled up into a ball, squeezing him. "Hide me..."

Boopkins on the other hand, felt really proud of Melony as he came out and yelled "Come on out and take a bow Melony! You did a great job!" No use in hiding now. Melony just walked out on stage with nothing, but her usual attire as she hung her head. She could hear the whispers and rumors through the audience, but she didn't care. She had failed and was publicly humiliated.

~A few days later~

The others had came to check on Melony because they hadn't seen her since the show. Mario knocked on her door and asked "You okey dokey?" Melony hadn't come out of her home in days and it was quite concerning considering the incident that night. Instead an outburst was heard behind the door. "I'm never coming out! I can't show my face ever again! Now everyone is laughing at me! I'M A LAUGHINGSTOCK!" Four tried to comfort her with some encouragement.

"You're not a laughingstock Melony."

"She kinda is..." Three pointed out as Four retorted back with a stern "SHUSH!" He sighed and placed a hand on her door. "Come out and talk to us." Melony collapsed on her bed, crying out "Leave me alone! I just want to wallow in pity...and I don't even know what I'm talking about am I?"

They all watched the crying behind the door. "Now what do we do?"

"Panic?" Three raised an eyebrow at Tari. "That's what you always do."

"We can't just leave Melony like this." Meggy pointed out.

"She'll become a crazy cat lady!" Four rolled his eyes and told Mario "She has an axolotl." Mario looked at the door and squinted his eyes. "Give it time." Four looked through the keyhole and saw the unfinished dress that was to follow the design Melony had sketched. A plan struck into his mind.