A strange visitor

It was another normal day in the Mushroom kingdom. At the castle, Four was practicing his meme powers with Bob. He concentrated real hard and let the energy flow through him. A blue glow was slowly appearing on Bob's face till in its place stood a handsome mustache. Bob opened his eyes and instantly fell head over heels for it.

"HELL YEAH BABY!" Four had successfully done a growing spell, making for 25 completed different tricks with his meme powers. It didn't take a genius to know that Bob thought that this spell was his favorite. He admired it in the mirror and Four laughed. Little did he know was that Bob was imagining him with muscles, impressing Birdo. Before he could finish his dream, Four had made the mustache disappear. "GOD DARN IT."

They then decided to take a stroll outside since they were cooped up in the castle all morning. This really gave Four time to think about what his powers were capable of. Meme guardians could do all sorts of things with their energy, but they were all meant to serve a different role. What would Four's role be? He'd have to wait until he became a fully trained, official meme guardian to get the answer to that question (wink wink ;)). 

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the two bumped into Chris and Swag. "DID YOU GUYS HEAR? THERE'S A VISITOR IN TOWN!" Chris just nodded along. "Yeah it's said he's got more skills than anybody here." Four was stunned. "Really?" He was kind of disappointed, but curiosity got the better of him. "Where is this visitor?" Swag pointed a little ways away. "HE'S IN THE TOWN SQAURE. COME ON!" 

Chris and Swag led the two friends to a big crowd that had gathered in the middle of town. Four found his friends at the front and went to join them. Just then someone announced from the stage "Come one! Come all! Come and see the amazing tricks of the great and powerful, Axitonium!" (If you don't know, this is the nickname of an old SMG4 character called Mario34299. I picked him since he wanted to get back at SMG4 for overshadowing him.)

Axitonium appears on stage to which the audience is filled with ooo's and ahh's. "Watch in awe as the great and powerful Anitonium performs the most spectacular of tricks ever witnessed by your eyes!" Melony looked unimpressed. "What a bragger." Bob decided to share his unnecessary opinion. "COME ON! WHAT A SCAM!" Four was getting mixed feelings as he asked "There's nothing wrong with being talented is there?"

"Nothing at all." Meggy replied, but then she narrowed her eyes towards the stage. 'Except when someone shows it off like he's on top." Four started getting nervous while Melony was saying "Just because someone has special skills does not make one better than the rest of us." Three pointed at himself. "Especially when I'm better than all of you." They all looked at him with a "Really" look. Three just rolled his eyes and said "Oh yeah I mean booo." Anitonium directed his attention to the five friends.

"Well well it seems we have some hecklers in the crowd. Who is so ignorant as to challenge the ability of the great and powerful Anitonium! Do they not know that they are in the presence of the most talented person in all the world." Melony just sighed and said "Just who do you think he is." Bob then appeared once again yelling "YEAH! EVEYONE KNOWS THAT-" Four shushed him and dragged him off. He whispered to Bob "You see the way they reacted to Anitonium. I don't want them thinking that I'm a show off." 

Meanwhile Three got right into Anitonium's face and said sternly "SO great and powerful Antonium! What makes you think you're so talented anyway!" He scoffed and said "Why only the great and powerful Anitonium has powers strong enough to vanquish...THE DREADED URSA MAJOR!" Swag turned to Chris and said "DID YOU HEAR THAT CHRIS!"

"When all hope was lost, the poor citizens had no one to turn to, but the  great and powerful Anitonium stepped in and used his power to vanquish the Ursa Major, sending it back to its cave, deep within the Dark Webbed Forest!" Swag got up in front of everyone and yelled "THIS GUY REALLY IS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN ALL THE WORLD!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?! YOU DIDN'T SEE IT! AND BESIDES F-" Four once agin shut Bob up before he spilled too much. The audience didn't speak a word and Anitonium smirky said "Don't believe me? Well then I nearby challenge you all. Anything you can do I can do better!" He scanned the audience for a willing participant. Bob just kept persuading Four. "SHOW THIS DUDE WHO'S BOSS." Four was still unsure, but then Anitonium pointed at him. "How about...You!" Four gulped.