5 Party Guests?

Once they were far enough away Four let out a huge sigh of relief. Bob was a bit curious. "SO WHICH SUCKER IS GETTING THE TICKET." Four was too stressed out to make a decision. "I'm not sure Bob but let's just focus on getting food first."

Upon walking by Mario and Luigi's house Mario jumped out from the door onto Bob and Four. "OW MY OVARIES!" Once Mario saw the tickets landing on his face he jumped around screaming and running in circles. He stopped for a second and looked at the tickets to then his eyes immediately lit up. "Ticket's to the Grand Gatsby Gala!" Mario squealed "Mario has always wanted to go! They have the best spaghetti!" Ignoring the fact that it was a high society event Mario imagines himself playing games and eating all of his favorite foods.

As Four got up and dusted himself off Mario hugged him and cheered "THANK YOU SMG4! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT MARIO HAS EVER RECEIVED!!! Four wiggled his way out of the hug and said "Mario I actually-" Bob had picked up the tickets when from behind him Melony gasped. "Are these what I think they are?" 

Four groaned. "uhhh-" Mario piped up "Yes! Yes! Yes! SMG4 is inviting Mario to the Great Gatsby Gala!" Melony squealed and said "Oh it would be a dream come true! I would meet Him!"

Mario joined in. "Him! Uh who?" Melony pictured a scenario herself walking through the gala. "I would be introduced to him! The most handsomeness man I've ever met. Our eyes would meet and our hearts would melt. He would ask for my hand in marriage for I would say Yes! We would have a royal wedding befitting a princess which I would become upon marrying the prince of my dreams!" (I know Axol would make more sense for this role but I don't see him being obnoxious and rude to Melony. The prince character is just some random guy.)

 Melony looked at Four with puppy dog eyes. "Don't you want me to find true love?"As for Four the situation had just gotten worse. A duck came running up and yoinked the tickets out of Bob's hand. "HEY! BRING THAT BACK YOU STUPID BIRD!" Meanwhile Four tried to settle things between Mario and Melony. "Uh listen guys. I haven't decided who to give the extra ticket too." Mario and Melony both surprised answered with the same response. "You haven't!?"

"Um excuse me Four. I was just going to ask...if it would be alright...if you haven't given it to someone else." Tari was holding the tickets with her pet duck next to her. Melony said "You want to go to the gala Tari?"

"Oh no!"

"I mean yes."

"Well actually kinda..."

"You see it's not really the gala I want to go to but the beautiful garden that surrounds it. The flowers are said to be the most beautiful and most fragrant in all the universe! And the best part...THEY HAVE DUCKS!!!" All three of the friends just stood there blinking. "Uh gee Tari it sounds beautiful?"

"Wait just a darn minute!" Four turned around to see Three approaching him. "Three!? Were you following me!?"

"No- I mean yes- I mean maybe." He quickly changed the subject. "Look it doesn't matter. I couldn't let a goody two-shoes like you giving that ticket away to someone else."

"Wait just another minute!" The two men turned to see that Meggy had also come to approach them. "Meggy!? Were you following me too!?" Meggy had a more retorted answer than Three.

"No! I was following this one!" She immediately pointed towards Three in a fit of rage. "To make sure he didn't try any trickery. Still trying to take my ticket..."

"YOUR TICKET!!!"

Mario got swept into the argument as well. "SMG4 is taking Mario!" Melony and Tari got caught into the argument as well as they all started fighting over who was going to be Four's special guest. Four didn't know what to do. He curled up into a ball as he was stressed out on what he should do. 

Who should he pick?

Who should he pick?