You call that a Nest?

Four was stuck on where he should go until he saw Three talking to some knuckles. Guess he should see if he needs any help. "Alright guys, you know what to do?" The knuckles nodded and went off to go clear some snow. Four approached him and waved "Hey Three!"

"Oh hey Four. What's up?" Four was about to ask him how he could help until he noticed that some of the knuckles were dropping snow onto someone else's property. "Uh what are you doing?" Three smirked and said "We're moving all the snow over here so someone else can deal with it." Four sighed and rolled his eyes. Typical Smg3. "So basically your just neglecting your job."

"Hey! My dead memes are very hard workers and besides, clearing the snow is their job!" He pointed to the Toad's who were running away from Yoda and his broom. Four wanted to question him more, but he knew if he kept asking questions, they's just get into a heated debate. Back to his main focus.

"Sooooo anything I can do to help?" Three stared at him confused. It was very rare that Smg4 would volunteer to help. Despite that, he couldn't turn down that charm of Four's. Trying not to show empathy he just shoved him over to a spot and said "Fine. Watch over Eggdog for me." He then went back to dumping snow in other people's yards.

Four glared at him and looked behind him to find the pup wearing an adorable scarf and making a snowdog. Well it was better than nothing. "Now what." Bob started to trudge off. "THIS IS USELESS. WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S SPRING!" Before he could get out of there, Four stopped him. "Oh no you don't! Winter needs to be wrapped up and I am determined to do my part." He looked back at Eggdog who had finished his creation. "Somehow."

He and Bob went to go see if Melony needed any help. Since Four had promised he would watch over Eggdog (kinda), the small dog had joined them. Melony was at a table with a bunch of materials and tying a bow onto a bird's nest. She looked up to see her friends approaching her. "Melony. Please tell me there is something I can help you with." Melony smiled and said "Well how would you like to help create a beautiful bird's nest."

"WHAT DOES A BIRD NEED THAT FOR?" Bob inquired. "Well when the bird's come back for spring, they'll need a place to live and lay their eggs." Four looked at the one Melony had made and said "This one looks great Melony!" She smiled and said "Thank you! Would you like to try and make one?"

Four burst into excitement has he got up to the table and said "Of course! Where do I start?" Melony passed him a basket filled with hay, ribbons, sticks, and other materials. "Here. Take some of this to make your nest." Bob looked away for a second to give Melony an unimpressed look, but once he turned around Four had organized all of the materials.

Melony tried to give direction on how to make it, but it didn't really stick. Once Four finished, he could see the disaster before him. "There it looks just like- yours..." Bob just raised and eyebrow and pointed at it. "THIS NEST NEEDS TO BE CONDEMNED!" Melony tried to reassure him by saying "Oh Bob, it's not so bad. The birds could use it as..."

Bob wasn't convinced as he raised an eyebrow. "AN OUTHOUSE?" She gave him a angry glare. "Bob. It's fine, just a little rough around the edges." Four was poking his nest with a stick while Melony politely pushed him aside. "Here, let me help you." She started pulling out sticks and ribbons while reshaping it. Four and Bob watched it. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT. NO BIRD IS GONNA WANT THAT UGLY THING!" Four sighed as it was clear he was not cut out for making nests.

Since Melony was too focused on the nest, they just silently walked away. Eggdog was happily playing in the snow until he spotted them walking away and ran off to catch up with them.