Rampaging Beast

Bob was walking by the forest. He couldn't believe that bragger would just get away with this. His ears perked up. He could hear something in the distance. It sounded like...screaming? All of a sudden Chris and Swag are running out of the forest and past Bob. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Chris yells back "IT'S ALL THIS IDIOT'S FAULT!" "NO IT'S HIS FAULT!" Swag yelled back.

Bob just stood there dumfounded until he turned and saw exactly what they were running from. A giant bear like creature with starry night fur swiped at Bob. Luckily he managed to sprint out of there before the Ursa Major smashed his paw down.

"ANITONIUM!"

"SMG4!"

The three morons led the great bear straight for the Mushroom Kingdom. Once there they split up. Chris and Swag headed towards Anitonium's cart while Bob dashed for Peach's castle. Chris and Swag knocked furiously at the door Anitonium opened the door looking tired and cranky. "The great and powerful Anitonium thought he said that he did not want to be disturbed!" Swag said "WE'VE GOT A LITTLE PROBLEM." Chris crossed his arms. "It's a big problem Swag." Swag turned back and stuck a finger in Chris's face. "MAYBE TO YOU BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

"For the last time it was not my fault!" Anitonium just huffed and placed in hands on his hips, attempting to break up the boy's argument. "What is so important that you cannot wait until morning to disturb Anitonium?" He paused when a thudding sound was coming his way. The beast was here. Anitonium freaked out and ran out of his cart with the two guys pursuing him. The Ursa Major slammed its paw right on the cart, destroying it in the process.

Four was still typing on his computer till Bob came crashing through the door. "LET'S GO STINKY HOBO!" Four groaned and turned around. "I already told you Bob that I don't want to show off like Anitonium." This situation wasn't even about this. Well it kinda was. "JUST SHUT UP AND COME WITH-" A large roar shook the castle. Four looked nervously at Bob. "Is that what I think it is?" "YES!"

Back with the others Chris and Swag kept chanting on for Anitonium to defeat that bear. "WHATA ARE YOU WAITING FOR! DO IT BEFORE WE ALL GET EATEN ALIVE! OR DID WE BRING THIS ALL THE WAY HERE FOR NOTHING!" Anitonium shot around and yelled. "You brought this here! Are you crazy?!" Swag tried making up an excuse. "WELL UMMMMMM...IT WAS ALL CHRIS! HE MADE ME DO IT!" Chris retorted back "NO IT WASN'T! YOU FORCED ME TO COME WITH YOU!" 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! ANTI GUY HAS VANQUISHED IT BEFORE!" Anitonium gulped and said shaking "o-o-okay s-stand b-b-back." He took some rope and tied it around the Ursa Major. "Piece of cake." The rope wasn't around his waist. It was around his fingers. He easily snapped it apart. "Stop fooling around and defeat it already!" Chris yelled from the back. This time Anitonium tried using his powers to create a giant thunder cloud. It formed, and formed, until... a small dark cloud appeared. Chris and Swag looked disappointed. "WELL THAT WAS DUMB." The cloud zapped the bear and he looked furious. his teeth dripping with slobber. "Uh oh." The beast roared but the three had already made their escape.

This commotion was so loud that everyone in the kingdom had woken up. Mario and Luigi came out of their house. "Who dares defies Mario's sleep!" Luigi starts shaking. Meggy, Tari, and Melony come rushing through town, trying to calm everyone down. "What's going on?" Three comes through a portal with Eggdog by his side. "Oi! I need my beauty sleep so could everyone- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Four and Bob rush out of the castle to find Chris, Swag, and Anitonium. "What is going on here?" Swag exclaims proudly "WE BROUGHT THIS BEAST INTO THE KINGDOM!" Why did this idiot think that he should be congratulated? This was downright dangerous! "You  did what?!" Swag tries to calm him down. "DON'T WORRY ANTI GUY WILL FIX IT." Anitonium sweats nervously and hangs his head. "I can't."

"WHAT?!" Anitonium finally admits the truth as he just can't stand this anymore. "I can't! No one has! No one can vanquish an Ursa Major! I just made the whole story up to make me look better!"

"MADE IT UP?!" The beast crept up behind them with a squinted glare. Who was to save them now. Only one person had enough knowledge on this to save his friends...Four.