Not what I had in mind

Melony begins to sew a dark blue fabric with a light blue thread. "Thread by thread, stitching it together."

"Four's new suit, cutting through the patterns, snip by snip."

"Making sure that the fabric folds nicely. It's his signature color and so serene."

"Always got to keep in mind my pacing, making sure the vest is correctly facing."

"I'm stitching Four's suit!"

Melony quickly grabs a bunch of colored cloth that Axol Jr was resting on. He flips over and Melony quickly fixes him. "Yarn and heart, confessing all the details."

"Neckline with beads, that stitch in grime will save time."

"Make something perfect for her inspire, even though she hates formal attire."

"Gotta add those immediate details, she wants it to prevail."

"It's Meggy's new dress!"

Melony finishes some sketches of the fabulous new outfits that her friends will be wearing. "The sewing is easy."

"For Mario, something red."

"Tari, something wavy."

"Blend the color and form. This will be breezy."

Melony had ordered a special kind of fabric that was purple and had a skull pattern on it, just for Three. "Something bold, but also addressing."

"The hook and eye could make him simply want to die."

"Make sure it fits his shocking best."

"Don't forget some knitting in the sleeves, even when it might be a blank."

"Three will look rather swank."

"I'm stitching Three's suit!"

"Piece by piece, snip by snip."

"Cropped up on the shoulders, hip."

"Thread by thread, with prim and press."

"Yarn and heart, never stressed."

"And that's the Art of my dressssss!"

~The Next Day~

Melony had gathered all five of her closest friends and led them to her room. She said that she had a big surprise so they were all told to close their eyes. "That's it! Keep them closed."

"Okay you can look now."

They all opened their eyes, expecting something grand and amazing, but instead the sight in front of them left a gaping silence from all of their mouths. They were speechless. Melony took it as a good reaction as she just couldn't stop raving about how they all turned out.

"What do you think of your t-shirt and shorts now Meggy?" Meggy's shirt was now orange with white stripes and no sleeves, her shorts had been replaced by a skirt with the same color pattern, there was a glittering bow, and she now had a pair of bright sneakers. If anything it looked like a cheerleading uniform.

"And Four I made this suit to your personality." Four's suit look inspired by his spy outfit as it had the same colored vest and bowtie, but now it was decorated with fancy stars and glittering gloves.

"Oh. It took me forever to get the pattern right on this one Three, but I did it and it turned out magnificent." Three's suit looked quite like gentlemen attire, but it had that signature skull patterned style and many shades of fancy purple.

"And I know you are going to love yours Tari." Tari's looked almost like something the goddess of an ocean would wear, with many wavy layers and a clip on hair tie.

"And Mario look!" Mario's suit wasn't exactly too formal as it rained down enormous splotches of red and even had the signature M right on his gloves.

"Aren't they all amazing!" The others figured they should say something instead of sitting in awkward silence, but it kinda made things worse. "Wow..they're.." Four began to which Meggy replied "They sure are...something." Mario piped up "Mario loves something! Something is Mario's favorite!" Tari had a less conversational reply as she just said "It's nice." Melony could tell something was wrong from the obvious, underwhelming reactions.

"What's the matter? Don't you like them?"

Four put on a fake smile and said "They're very nice!" Meggy continued to be the good friend by saying "I'm so grateful that you worked on them." Three couldn't take this ridiculous lying anymore so he just spat the truth out. "I just didn't imagine myself wearing garbage." The two immediately shot glares at him for insulting their friend like that. "What? She asked."

Four knew the jig was up so it was time to come clean. "I guess...what we're trying to say is that they just not what we wanted." Melony sighed of diasapointment as the others agreed and took a long, deep breath. "It's okay. You are my friends and I want you all to be pleased with your new outfits. I'll redo them!"

Tari stuck her hands out defensively and said "Oh you don't have to do that Melony." Melony began taking down the outfits and said "I want you to think they are absolutely perfect."

"Are you sure?" Meggy was worried that her friend might be pressuring herself a little too much. "It's not a problem at all. I insist." They all decided to leave to give Melony some time to plan. "Thank you again Melony." Four called as he waved goodbye.

Melony kept herself in high spirits, but as soon as her friends had left the room, Melony thought about the mess she had made and groaned "What did I just get myself into?" Axol Jr squeaked as went up to brush up against her leg. Meggy petted him softly and knew that she couldn't give up now.

SMG4 X MLPOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara