The Saiko Band

Four and Mario had just gotten back to Peach's castle. Upon entering, their eyes widened. "What is going on in here!?" Saiko and Bob were arguing with each other back and forth while Meggy and Peach watched.

"I knocked you off your spot once! I can do it again!"

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

Four gave a side glance to Mario and he immediately stuck his hands out defensively. "Mario swears he had nothing to do with this!" Meggy spotted the two and waved. "Hey Red! Hi Smg4! Sorry about this. Those two have been bickering on who is the better musician all afternoon."

"I THINK SHE'S NOT." They all glared at Bob while he raised an eyebrow. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT." Peach couldn't take it anymore as she held up a flyer to get everyone's attention. "There's a talent showcase this evening and I will be handing out awards for the best performances." Once she said the word "award," Bob's eyes instantly lit up. "PINKY! LET'S COMPETE FOR BEST MUSICIAN AT THIS SHOWCASE!"

Saiko thought for a moment. "That does sound cool, but we still haven't found two more band members." She and Meggy sighed sadly. "Oh right..." There was no way they could find some good band members by the show. Guess Bob was going to-

"I'll do it!" They all turned to find Four offering his skills in this little endeavor. "You?" Four had played guitar a few times in his previous videos so he wouldn't mind doing another round. "Sure. If it will help Saiko then I'll gladly play in the band." Mario started bouncing around excitedly claiming "Mario can play the drums! Mario will be the best drummer for his friends!" Saiko's expression changed into shock as she yelled back "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" He went sad and clung onto Saiko's leg, crying while she tried to kick him off.

After a while, she gave up and said unenthusiastically "Fine. If you let go, I'll let you join." Mario cheered as he grabbed all the members and said "LETS A GO!" Peach and Bob stood in silence before Peach asked "Should we be worried?"

"MEH IT'S PROBABLY NOTHING."

Mario had gathered together some supplies to help with the show. He got wood, paint, fabrics, and a fan. "What do we need a fan for Mario?" Meggy asked. He reassured her that "Trust Mario on this!"

Now that the band was put together, there was a few things to accomplish by the end of the show:

Build a set background

Try on costumes

Create an original song to play and practice to

It was quite a lot to do, but this was what Saiko dreamed of doing and she was going to make it work. However, she was now stuck with an inkling, idiot, and youtuber that you couldn't really call "rockers."

They all gathered outside the hidden structure with some paper for the song, materials for the stage and costumes, and of course the instruments. "How long was this back here?"

"Ooooo this can be Mario's clubhouse."

Well no time like the present...